Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Just like a person can go as low as saying DP deserved to get assaulted. I have seen women going through the horrifying pain of getting assaulted. That is worst thing one can wish upon another person. Honestly, name-calling real people, who could have been friends, for a celeb is plain stupid. You'd see how the post in DP's thread says the same thing like she can outnumber anyone in the list of her boyfriends. How is that not hurtful? How is that not judging her? Just like Katrina should never be judged for anything other than her acting skills. She is here to act, that's it. 

Everyone is bashed here. Every fan group says the worst things to one another. Personal life, appearance are not things to by judged on. They are here to act. And acting shall we judge. 

As I said In another topic . Wht I think about deepika,  I know I am totally right other than the asult thing , I agree even the worst person dosnt deserve it. Deepika is wht u will know in few years time . I dont have to postmortem her charecter .media will do it themselves . Seriously I dont want to break my head repeating the same thing all over again. 

Media is novbodys friend .today she is successful famous today they are with her tomo two flops in a row and she will be rediculed in every forum and channel. Wht happen when srk films were not doing well. He used to be rediculed . Today after his movie did well this all channels are prasing him to no end .

light_year thumbnail
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Just like a person can go as low as saying DP deserved to get assaulted. I have seen women going through the horrifying pain of getting assaulted. That is worst thing one can wish upon another person. Honestly, name-calling real people, who could have been friends, for a celeb is plain stupid. You'd see how the post in DP's thread says the same thing like she can outnumber anyone in the list of her boyfriends. How is that not hurtful? How is that not judging her? Just like Katrina should never be judged for anything other than her acting skills. She is here to act, that's it. 

Everyone is bashed here. Every fan group says the worst things to one another. Personal life, appearance are not things to by judged on. They are here to act. And acting shall we judge. 

I have been following deepika very very carefully so I dont think u dont understand her the way I do. All her pr articals making direct attacks on katrina.  I dint had any problem if she was enjoying her success but here she is enjoying somebodys failure.  And doing everything possible to make her effect more . It is bad karma . I am telling it from my private experience.  The person who tried to effect me negetively is no were possible close to me today . They are just negetively left in there life .Katrina is god fearing women . U can understand that in her words she speaks about destiny and god gave her , god , god, god . Such people should never be wronged . Coz they are easy targets .but when they curse , peoples life gets distroyed. 
light_year thumbnail
Originally posted by: -HereforKSG-

The other day you claimed deepika is "easy" character just coz ranveer greeted her with peck on cheek. And you went on and on trying to support that making yourself look bad.  If you did that coz you were hurt, then you have in turn caused hurt to many other fans who might not have said anything to Kat before but now will do so. You see this is a two way train baby.  The thing is if you think any person has made immoral comments, try to confront that person instead of stooping as low as him/her. 

Its no point dragging the same point. U cant change my perception of deepika.  She reminds me of a girl who used to flirt with guys for her benefit. 

I just see a made up persona which she is endosing throught fully loaded pr articals. Which is not true . Coz her audio and video dosnt match. I am telling u na . Wait and watch . 
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Closing for review, will reopen soon
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
The topic has been reviewed and its been decided that the topic will remain closed. There is no point in keeping this topic open when there are a number of off topic discussion posts in which it has once again turned into a Katrina fans v/s Deepika fans debate, members are being targeted and personal attacks are happening. 

We've repeatedly asked members not to participate in fan wars but the request is repeatedly ignored.