My girlfriend is a gumiho
HEARTLESS CITY
King 2 Hearts
Soulmate 
Gu family book
Reply 1997
Edited by tutu982 - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
this is harder than Sophie's choice. I can't, I won't choose between my children. But I will give you my special puppies' names in NO PARTICULAR ORDER: King 2 Hearts, Heartless City, City Hunter, School 2013, Rooftop Prince, That Winter The Wind Blows. That's all I can think of.
personal taste(only k drama that i hv watched till now and i absolutely love this lee min ho and the actress make such a cute couple)
"I'm sorry,i love you" was my first kdrama starring extremely talented actors  So Ji Sub and Im Soo Jung...i absolutely loved the plot and the ending was heart breaking..
then i saw B.O.F...which introduced me to my all time bias "Lee Min Ho"..i'm at lack of words to even describe how much i love him...totally crazy about him..

next comes in no specific order: Goong, coffee prince( the chemistry of Yoon Eun Hye and Gong Yoo was phenomenal), my girlfriend is gumiho, city hunter(i ❤️ LMH), personal taste, you're beautiful,and now heirs(i ❤️ tan...let's go baby!!!)

right now in a phase of heirs withdrawal...and absolutely head over heels for Lee Min Ho...LMH rocks!!!!
my first k-drama was boys before flowers..and that got me addicted to LMH.. and after that came You are beautiful..i don't hv words to express my love for that drama..i absolutely loved JGS  and PSH's pairing.. and m still shipping them..and COFFEE PRINCE..loved gong yoo and YEH's chemistry...these three dramas made me addited to k-drama's..
master's sun was also good,
and now as  "heirs" has ended...it's really difficult to withdraw from that drama..😭
Originally posted by _A_a_l_i_y_a_

my first k-drama was boys before flowers..and that got me addicted to LMH.. and after that came You are beautiful..i don't hv words to express my love for that drama..i absolutely loved JGS  and PSH's pairing.. and m still shipping them..and COFFEE PRINCE..loved gong yoo and YEH's chemistry...these three dramas made me addited to k-drama's..
master's sun was also good,
and now as  "heirs" has ended...it's really difficult to withdraw from that drama..😭

I can't get over Heirs😆 I really loved young-do
Originally posted by Sars.

I can't get over Heirs😆 I really loved young-do

same here..and today i came to know that he has a girlfriend.. was really shocked to hear that..but though m happy for them..😳 
i really want KWB and PSH to star together n a new drama as a lead pair..
Originally posted by tutu982

Secret love
City hunter
My girlfriend is a gumiho
HEARTLESS CITY
King 2 Hearts
Soulmate 
Gu family book
Reply 1997

It took me awhile but out of all the dramas I have watched, HEARTLESS CITY is the best drama I've ever watched! 😊
Wel its hard to say d fav...coz mst of d kdramas are gud
Bt dere r sm dramas dat i can watch again n again are
Boys b4 flower
My girl
Gentlemen s dignity
secret garden