Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unlimited_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: swan20

"Its not understanding, its RK playing into her hands time and again not realising that he is ruining his life with that"

Exactly!!! It's actually surprising that RK falls into this trap every time. He very well knows what kind of a person she is and what her agenda is. She succeds in manipulating him only because he allows it.

true.
Its almost like they (and more so he) are underestimating the effect Dipali can have on them.
Maybe because they have been able truimph over her in the end that they dont consider her a threat enough to their relation convinently forgetting they go through everytime thanks to her mechanisms.
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I Second and agree to  each line you wrote about Dipali...

Remember when Madhu agreed to go with RK.. that time Trishna said... 'I know even after all these deeds of RK, you can never Hate RK or stop Loving RK..' Same way  Remember once Bittuji said to RK.. that 'Cheif you hated Bhabhi and even tried to hurt bhabhiji but still you cant stop Loving her or caring for h er...' Now that is what i called Understanding...

Dipali DONT Understand RK or his insecurities or his weaknes.. instead she KNOWs RK's weakness and sinecures... and how to make use of it for her advantage...
Knowing a thing and Understanding a thing is not same..

Its like Sulthan KNOWs the weakness of Madhu that she will do anything for RK.. so he thretened and emotionally blackmailed her to make her do what he want...  its not Sulthan ever understand Madhu or her feeling.. and the same goes for Dipali..  She is not trying to make RK happy or feeling RK's pain... instead she is making him feel even more Weak and Insecure buy hitting on it... so that she will get what she want from him...

Understanding is something different... its not about knowing somebodies Weakness.. its about feeling his/her weaknes and pain and trying to make him/her to feel comfortable in facing it...
So my answer to your Question is a Big NO... Dipali dont understand RK
as much as she is given credit for...
Thanks alot for making this post..👏
armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In my opinion, She does understand him , they were in a relationship and when RK was no one.
She has seen him with all his trust issues and insecurities and struggles and may have helped him at that stage and knows he is not over his his issues completely even after Madhu. 

If she does not understand him , how can she know his weakness and how can she use it against him

I feel since she has seen failure, it is easier for her to understand RKS fears and his insecurities.

RK plays into her hands because no one else has guts to speak like that or spell things out to him like she does and he needs to rebuke her and prove her wrong to satisfy his ego as dips is the one who left him  and hurt his ego big time.
Edited by armummy - 10 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice post..
I once said that RK is Dipali's puppet, she just play with his emotions, specially the evil or kameena side.
Defo Madhu always fail to see those weak sides of RK, which evil Dipali catches very quickly.
But I can't blame Madhu either for overlooking those grey side of RK, because she is too busy completing Nivaran, and all other blah blah.

It seems she took RK for granted, and that will be the greatest mistakes of her life.. RK is not just a black and white mentality person, he is very complicated, egoistic, jealous person, and this type of person could be manipulated very easily by evils..
Edited by NeelM - 10 years ago
sdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with you all!

The vamp Dipali never loved RK the way Madhu loves him - Dipali rejected RK and married Sikki!  

Now just becos she can't bear to see him showering his love on Madhu and being jealous of Madhu,  she looks out on his insecurities and starts brainwashing him knowing RK's weaknesses she plays on it -  

Hopefu;;y  Madhu realises what is going on, becomes his strong support system,  instil confidence and finds out who is the root cause for  his behaviour and comes forward to fight  and save him, from the devil  ie. - Madhu the good has to fight against Dipali the evil and put this witch in her place together with pabo once and for all!!!!   Only then can rishbala have some happiness in their lifes.   RK hates the sight of Dipali and his love for Madhu is far too strong and he can never  live or be without Madhu -  it was Madhu who changed him and it has to be Madhu the Shakti to save him from the clutches of ruining himself again by listening to the vamp Dipali!!!!!

So far CVs have shown that when  a person prays they can overcome all obstacles  and thus  Madhu who is a strong spiritual person has overcome all hurdles and it is she who is a stronger person who can make RK to come  out of his obessiveness  and jealousies  and see through that vamp Dipali who was once his lover! 

CVs no separation we want to see Rishbala enjoy their child!  This story should not follow Abimanu or any other stories and it should stand out as a storyline by itself!!!!!!! 
Edited by sdfan - 10 years ago
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pennu

I Second and agree to  each line you wrote about Dipali...

Remember when Madhu agreed to go with RK.. that time Trishna said... 'I know even after all these deeds of RK, you can never Hate RK or stop Loving RK..' Same way  Remember once Bittuji said to RK.. that 'Cheif you hated Bhabhi and even tried to hurt bhabhiji but still you cant stop Loving her or caring for h er...' Now that is what i called Understanding...

Dipali DONT Understand RK or his insecurities or his weaknes.. instead she KNOWs RK's weakness and sinecures... and how to make use of it for her advantage...
Knowing a thing and Understanding a thing is not same..

Its like Sulthan KNOWs the weakness of Madhu that she will do anything for RK.. so he thretened and emotionally blackmailed her to make her do what he want...  its not Sulthan ever understand Madhu or her feeling.. and the same goes for Dipali..  She is not trying to make RK happy or feeling RK's pain... instead she is making him feel even more Weak and Insecure buy hitting on it... so that she will get what she want from him...

Understanding is something different... its not about knowing somebodies Weakness.. its about feeling his/her weaknes and pain and trying to make him/her to feel comfortable in facing it...
So my answer to your Question is a Big NO... Dipali dont understand RK
as much as she is given credit for...
Thanks alot for making this post..👏

Thanks for making this post. I am trying to say the very same thing...understanding a person's vulnerability and using the weakness to bring someone down is not called empathy or connect.

And Pennu...loved your post as well. I said the same thing in MAT. Sultan also realised Madhu's weakness  and used it against her. 

Only thing is both Sultan and Dipali always underestimated the love, or passion or whatever between RK-Madhu.Eventually they will get back together, and therein lies their bewakoofi, not anticipating the immense attachment they have. Of course, we will have to endure their foolishness. At this point, I am all for Dipali getting out of RK's life.  

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
she only lusts after rk
and wants to get back in his good books again
Edited by rima4ever - 10 years ago
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
My ans wil be - yeah she do infct beter dan mb n evryone
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful post!! there have been discussions on this!! and that too yesterday after madhu said sometimes i can t understand u. and RK reiterates that evn he cant understand himself. so in this context, dipali claiming she knows RK is misleading. your post analyses dipali's conniving chr. and you pointed out it rightly.  
i particularly loved these lines of his. she does uses his weakness every time. sometimes she succeeds bt most times she fails

Its not understanding that Dipali has for RK per se. She has caught hold of his weakness and tries to use it to thevmax everytime, sometimes sucessfully, other times not. Its not understanding, its RK playing into her hands time and again not realising that he is ruining his life with that
MercuryVenus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blacklambo

Personally, I can't wait to see her ousted from RK Mansion and in a chawl for her just rewards...😆.

This will never happen as RK always needs her to soothe his bruised ego.