Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Begining of Karn's demise and his first step towards adharm and biggest mistake of his entire life. He was so ambitious and so bent upon to be declared the best archer that he was ready to do anything for it. What he didn't know was that he would repent it later but never would get out of this hell of his own making 😭 😭 what a waste of a good human being.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yup! His devotion to Dury planted the seed of his downfall.

Though he had reasons to be with his friend, I wish he had developed a soft corner for his brothers too.
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Their friendship is the greatest thing of Mahabharata.. 
Duryadhan loved and respected Karan as a friend. 
Karna is a character whom I love and respect.. Durydhan was a strong character.. Being a prince he befriend a sutputra.. a strong character indeed..

Manojie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shruti

Yup! His devotion to Dury planted the seed of his downfall.

Though he had reasons to be with his friend, I wish he had developed a soft corner for his brothers too.

He did develop a soft corner for his brothers. This is why he granted Yudhistir, Nakul, Sahadev and Bhim their lives in the war.
Manojie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I thought the development of their friendship was great.

I loved Dhuryodhan and Karna's acting. Both acted very well.
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: rangeeni

The moment marks Karnas fate henceforth as his fate is wound up with Duryodhana. Duryodhan may have entered the friendship with an ulterior motive which ultimately subsided into genuine friendship and its going to be great to see their bromance.
On another note, Duryodhana is so attractive, why.

well said.. 👏
Duryadhan cried only after Karan's death.. He did not cry when he witness his brothers and sons dying.. but He broke down when his friend died.. obviously his friendship was genuine.. 
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Manojie

He did develop a soft corner for his brothers. This is why he granted Yudhistir, Nakul, Sahadev and Bhim their lives in the war.

But this was due to the promise na, the one he gave to Kunti that he won't kill any of her sons except Arjun.
Mean.Girl thumbnail

But this was due to the promise na, the one he gave to Kunti that he won't kill any of her sons except Arjun.

I think it was due to the promise he gave Kunti on the dawn of the day the war started
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
On Duryodhan & Karna, I started a new discussion in this thread:

Do you think Duryodhan would have befriended Karna... had he known that Karna was Kunti's son?
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

But even aside from that, he had a soft corner.  When Krishna offered him the leadership of the Pandavas, he asked Krishna to keep it a secret, b'cos if it became known, Yudisthir would have given it to him, and he would in turn have given Hastinapur/Indraprastha to Duryodhan to repay him for his friendship.  This was b4 even Kunti came to him.

If Karna didn't have a soft corner for the Pandavas, he'd have accepted Krishna's offer, taken Yudisthir's offer and then handed it over to Duryodhan, w/o thinking about the Pandavas or how they deserved justice.  He even regretted his behavior towards Draupadi - something never true about Duryodhan, Dushashan or Shakuni