Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice teaser
update soon
tintin_ruble thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Part 10

As Expected Khushi wore a Saree which she was still unable to carry on herself. The Pallu was continuously sliding down her shoulder revealing her deep neck to her Boy friend Arnav Singh Raizada who had just made her sit in his car . He could see she was uncomfortable and he would never had asked to do this if it was not for his family. Before starting the car he turned to see her fiddling with the Pallu to adjust it properly

Arnav: Wait. Wait.

He held her pallu and she looked at him raising her brows

Khushi: I hope you are not intending to take my Saree off in the Car.

Arnav smirked at her desperation.

Arnav: Dont give me such wild ideas Baby, I am already controlling my desires seeing you so much exposed everytime this pallu slides down.

Khushi: Then do something Arnav. I am tired of this Saree.

Arnav: Few more hours Baby and then I swear to help you take it off.

For the first time she blushed so hard imagining what would happen when he undresses her like that.

Arnav: Stop blushing and give me a Saree pin.

Khushi: Pin? Okay one minute.

She started searching in her Purse and found one which she handed to him and he opened it and leaned towards her . He held her Pallu firm on her shoulder and pinned it with her Designer Blouse Strip so that she doesnt have to keep holding it by herself. The pin will do it all for her.

Arnav: There you go. Hope it wont fall off now.

Khushi happily smiled and gave him a cheek kiss.

Khushi: Thanks baby You are a saviour.

Arnav: Just a cheek kiss? I did so much for you.

Khushi: You will get it but not here. Take me to your house , in your room and there you will get what you want.

Arnav: Promise?

She promised him and he drove the car from there towards Shantivan

Shantivan

Anjali: I dont know why Chotte is doing so much for her. He could have asked her to drive here. Why does he have to go to pick her up?

Nani: Come on Anjali bitiya. He loves her.

Anjali: But . SHe is not the one for Chotte Nani. She is very childish and immature in her acts. She fights for silly reason and trust me she can dominate anyone. You know Chotte's behaviour too Nani. How will they manage to be together forever.?

Nani: Leave it on them to decide. I guess they are here.

Nani and Anjali turned towards the door and were surprised to find Arnav and Khushi walking in. She was in a Saree? Thats strange. She looked pretty and Nani liked her but Anjali was still clueless what her real nature is. They welcomed Khushi and finally she was made to sit with Arnav on the Couch with the family to share some talks.

Nani: So you have joined your father's bussiness?

Khushi: Yes. He wanted me to do something and I thought of giving him a helping hand.

Anjali was confused how Khushi was talking so maturedly all of a sudden.

Nani: So you know to cook?

Khushi: No.

Arnav immediately pressed her hand but ensuring no one sees and she realised what she had to answer.

Khushi: I mean I dont know much. But some basic cooking I can manage.

Anjali did see Arnav doing all this which meant he was teaching her what to speak and what not to. She purposely thought of testing Khushi now which will make things clear.

Anjali: Thats good. How about we taste something that you cook then?

Arnav was shocked as he never expected this and Khushi was angry.

Khushi: I am a Guest here. I have been called for Dinner. WHy should I cook?

Arnav: Haan Di. I mean she will cook here some other time. Not tonight. As it is the Dinner is ready and we are hungry. Should we start?

Nani: Ohh yes. Why not. ? Come.

Nani and others got up to start their Dinner and Anjali frowned at her brother for yet again taking Khushi's side. It wasnt that she didnt like Khushi but she only wished her Chotte to get the best wife. Thats all.

Dinner Table

She was sitting beside Arnav and having the Dinner and the family was still interested in knowing more about their relationship .

Nani: So Khushi bitiya what plans have you stored for future? Will you continue your office or will you plan to be a housewife ?

Khushi turned to see Arnav's face because she had no idea if he had told the family about her marriage decision not going to be anytime soon. He too faced her for some seconds and replied on her behalf.

Arnav: Nani, we havnt decided anything on that yet. So can we please concentrate more on the food as of now. Everyone here is just bombarding her with their doubts and I can see she is unable to eat properly. We have called her for Dinner not for such talks.

Anjali could see how Arnav was taking her side everytime the family wished to know more about them and she didnt like it. She asked Nani to listen what Arnav was telling them at the moment and they all will talk about this later.

The Dinner was done and Khushi got up from the Table suddenly reasling her Saree pleats are going to come out in any second. She held her pleats and started thinking where can she get this done straight again? She had no idea how Indian Women keep wearing Sarees almost everyday ? How can they carry it so well?  Arnav finished too and saw her holding the pleats and thinking something. He realised what was happening. He didnt wish his family to get yet another chance to point at her for not being able to carry a saree and hence he thought of something once again to help her.

Arnav: Khushi let me show you my room. Come.

She was more than happy for this request. She smiled at the family and walked slowly with him towards the stairs holding the pleats. He opened the room door and the moment she entered in, her pleats were out and she was trying her best to get Tuck them inside again. He locked the door and smiled seeing her confusion on which Pleat should go where? She sighed in frustration and looked at him.

Khushi: I cant do this anymore Arnav. Look at me. See how messed up I am?

Firstly she was really looking pretty in that confused look on her face and her saree's current position on her was also tickling his wrong nerves. He moved towards her and kneeled down. Holding the pleats in his palm and adjusting them in one sequence he tucked them inside making her gasp especially when some of his fingers touched her naval and some of them even moved an inch inside while the tucking process. He knew this would only create a different atmosphere in his room tonight if he doesnt come back to his usual self with her. Controlling all his desires he got up and she kept on gazing at him.

Arnav: Next time I cant show so much of control. Hopefully you wont let me in this position by wearing such sarees again.

She blushed harder at his request and her eyes fell on the pool before his room.

Khushi : Wow. You have a pool here ? I always wanted that in my room.

She was standing at the French Doors looking out and he came to her hugging her from behind, kissing her collar bone once.

Arnav: I wish to see you inside that pool one day with me, holding my back and kissing me senselessly. I fantasize that these days. Since we started this relationship.

Khushi was really controlling her blushes hearing his dirty talks . She pushed him behind and then came out to check the variety of plants that were planted here.

Khushi: You love gardeneing. ?

Arnav: Hmm. Maa used to do it when she was here. And then I took it from her.

His voice seemed to be a bit low after telling her this. She touched his cheek trying to read his eyes but he turned her around and hugged her from behind again so that she doesnt notices his pale face.

Arnav: You believe in Black Magic Khushi?

Khushi's eyes widened in fear. BLACK MAGIC ? Why was he even asking her that.? Did he come to know she practices magic ? But not black magic. She tried only the Casting Love tricks on him. Nothing else. It was good she thought that he was not facing her because he would have clearly read her reply in her eyes otherwise which she didnt wanted.

Khushi: Whaat?? Bl..ac kkk Maaaggioicc?

Arnav: Yes. I dont know what exactly happened with Maa. But Nani says someone did that on her and she met with that accident, leaving us all  alone in this world. Isnt that strange to believe such things even exists? Why cant people just lead their lives as its destined to them? Why do they change the process and situations of their own selves and others by casting such magic on them?

Khushi was really stuck in her own thoughts. So Someone casted a magic on his mother which made her lose her life? Thats possible . She had read such situations many a times before. No one can believe it that easily but such things do exists in the dark side of the world. SHe turned around and looked at his face, cupping his cheeks and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead.

Khushi: Lets not discuss this and spoil your mood Arnav. Whats happened shouldnt be thought upon . Leave it.

Arnav held her hand in his and pulled her for a Hug. He was just wishing to suppress that anger and pain he could feel inside him remembering his mother. She tightly hugged him caressing his back and brushing his hair with her fingers in between to soothe him down. Somewhere she was guilty today. She didnt knew he had faced such days in his past where not some natural calmity but a planned abnormal death was given to his Maa by someone out there who didnt wished good for her. Today she realised how wrong it was on her path to hide the truth from him about how she used some Love casting spell on him to make him fall for her . She didnt knew if it was right to use those spells on him. If she was getting the love and affection from him in all these weeks it was only by cheating Fate and also this man who seemed to be realy interested in her from the bottom of his heart now. What will happen if he comes to know what her real motive was behind all this? Will he accept her still ?

fanipkknd0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok so Khushi gaining some maturity not bad, hope she really loves him and tells him the truth sooner than later creating misunderstanding between them
ntmrjn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its gettin interesting more n more.
jolybudy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update.. nice to see Arnav siding and helping Khushi in impressing his family... 
Hmmm.. why did Khushi have to do things unnecessarily and worry abt when she wld get into trouble.. 

arnavkhushi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think Arnav will be breakdown if the come to know truth..
Anyway mind blowing update
Plz update soon
..Neha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Khushi feeling guilty!! She should be!
Amazing update..
misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
IS KHUSHI GNNA REVEAL TO ARNAV OR NOT????
IS SHE REALLY DOING????

OR IS IT HER WILD PERSUASIONS   
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update...thanks for the PM
bs1224 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally she got some sense...
Anajli is not.liking her much 
Loved  seeing arnav supporting khushi