gifttag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Interesting precap.
Thanks for the PM.
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
For khushi everything is game n fun...m sure she is gng to regret a big time...
penrith thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
looking forward to next update
tintin_ruble thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

Part 6

That one week was a hell for her. This was the first time she was actually missing someone and the most important fact was that she hated that person whom  she was missing. She kept on getting his updates from her father about his return and was hoping he comes back soon. According to her this distance between them would lessen her spell on him. THat will help Arnav come out of her magic and he may start living his life like before, without thinking about her. But she wont let it happen that easily. These days she wished to read something about a magic trick which can get him back to her. But she wasnt interested in wasting her time in that. All she did the whole day was attend that stupid office which was deprived of his presence and then come back home and assist her mother in the household tasks which she knew her mother was making her do purposely as she wanted her daughter to learn everything soon.

She was tired of her routine and she wanted a big change in it. They were eating their Dinner together when she heard her mother asking something which benefited her .

GArima: Its been long that Arnav hasnt returned from Sydney. When is he coming back Shashi?

Shashi: Tomorrow. I had recieved a call from him and he confirmed me that.

Garima: Thats really nice. But you remember we are leaving for Simla tomorrow night. So that means we have to wait to see Arnav for 2 more days.

Khushi: Simla? What work we have there?

Shashi and Garima exchanged looks and SHashi noded a NO to his wife stating the matter should be kept a secret from their daughter.

Garima: Nothing important Khushi. We are going because we all need a change. Your dad was planning a 2 day trip there with us.

Khushi got up in anger leaving her food.

Khushi: Simla? Is it even worth seeing Mumma? I have seen that place from my childhood and its enough. Think of some other places Dad. Simla is boring.

Shashi: This time we are going to Simla only Khushi, but next time we can plan better. Now dont ignore your food. Sit and eat it completely.

Khushi: No I wont. You people wish to enjoy, you can leave. But I am not coming. And thats final.

She ran back to her room while Garima got up to get her back.

Shashi: Its Okay Garima. Give her time. She will eat something later. DOnt bully her now.

Garima: She is slipping from our reach Shashi. Did you see how arrogant she has become? I dont understand what she does these days?

Shashi: Thats what I planned this step Garima.

Garima: And you think for that she will come to Simla? I hardly have hopes from her

Shashi: She will come. I will ensure she doesnt come to know the real reason why we are taking her there.

Garima continued eating praying this happens.

Next Day

She didnt go to office today. She knew he was coming back but she purposely controlled herself from seeing him. She wanted to see what his condition was. Whether he missed her ?Whether he thought about her or not? And if it was a YES then she knew he will definately come here to see her, to meet her. Afterall her spell wont make her lose. She has to win in grabbing his attention all the time. But if it was so, then why didnt he call her when he was in Sydney? One phone call wouldnt have mattered much. But why would he call? Wasnt she the one who asked him to maintain a distance henceforth?

She sat on the small table wearing bangles in her hand. She was getting ready to leave for SImla with her parents. After a long conversation with her father last night she realised she should take up this trip. It would benefit no one else but her. Now that Arnav will come back from Sydeny, he will miss her the next two days when she isnt here in Delhi. So taking it that way, she thought of spending these next 2 days with her parents in Simla. And yes, it wasnt that bad place. She had good memories of this place of her childhood. She was frustrated the last night which made her react negatively. Or else SImla ho yeah Switzerland who cares until she knows she is away from him and he is burning within himself just to get one glimpse of her.

She continued wearing the bangles one by one in her thoughts and one of the bangle pricked her wrist. She screamed in pain and cursed herself for not paying attention.

"Whats wrong with you Khushi? Ek bangle theek se nahi pehen sakti? "

She mumbled herself and then was going to find a cotton to wipe that two drops of blood from her wrists when she could feel him around her. She immediately checked the door and found him standing there leaning himself on the door frame. Her eyes couldnt believe his presence here. She was waiting for him and there he was before her. But she quickly realised what she needed to do. SHe had to show him she was still maintaining that so called distance just like he was pretending to do.

She lowered her gaze back to her wrist and he started taking steps towards her. She didnt know the reason for this but today her heart was beating little louder than usual as if  trying to tell her something she didnt wish to understand. He kneeled before her and then picking a cotton bud from the table, he wiped the drops of blood from her wrist as gently as he could without touching her.

Khushi: I can clean my wound.

She said snatching the cotton bud from his fingers with the same hand that was bruised which made her scream in pain again.

"Aahhh"

Arnav held her hands and she flinched when his finger lingered on her bruised wrist.

Arnav: Stop hurting yourself Khushi. That hurts me too.

Khushi glanced at the door not wishing anyone to come and witness this scene. Arnav picked one bangle from the table and started making her wear it as gently as he could. His eyes on her wrist ensuring he doesn't hurt it.

She had to give up this "DISTANCING" formula as she herself was unable to follow it properly. She thought of conversing with him but upto the point.

Khushi: How was your Sydney trip?

Arnav: Marvelous. It made me realize I should never run away from my responsibilities.

"Responsibilties" ?? Which ones was he implying? ANything related to her? Before she can conclude he clarified it.

Arnav: My Father had wished years back for a Deal which I was finally able to crack it now. I feel so good taking up that work and starting it in a way he would have done it if alive.

FATHER? DEAL? Thats was his priority was ?  She remained quiet while he continued making her wear the glass bangles and she stared at his face.

Arnav: You didnt come to work today. Purposely ?

Khushi: What purpose ? I had a reason for not coming. I wanted to prepare for this SImla trip.

Arnav: You like holidaying?

Khushi: SOmetimes.

She got up from that table when he had finished making her wear the bangles and she looked at herself in the mirror . She was adjusting her dress properly but her eyes still fixed on him to know his reactions. He seemed to be Okay. Not much grumpy or guilty for not being with her from past one week, That irked her.

Khushi: I should leave.

Arnav: But Uncle and Aunty are not at home.

Khushi: They have gone to see some old friend of theirs and said they will pick me on the way.

Arnav didnt reply anything to it as he was disturbed by a call on his mobile from Shashi. He answered the call and then listened carefully to what Shashi had to say. He then looked at Khushi who was waiting to know what that call was regarding.

Arnav passed the phone to her.

Arnav: He wants to talk to you.

Khushi answered the call and Shashi explained her too.

Khushi: What? But Dad if he and his wife was accompanying you then why didnt you inform me earlier? And why didnt you take a big vehicle.? Anyways I am dropping my plan. I am not coming then.I thought it a family holiday but you are spoiling it getting some friend's family with you.

Shashi: Khsuhi baby please dont be sad. Look I have told Arnav already and he is ready to get you here in Simla. I dont want you to drive. Its a long journey and we will be happy if he is with you. PLease.

Now this statement brought a smile on her lips but she hided it not letting Arnav know how excited she was to travel with him.

Khushi: Okay theek hai. I will come with him.

They didnt discuss much over Arnav coming to drop her to Simla. She was cool with this option though he had to make many changes in his schedules. He did call up his sister and informed her he is going to Simla for dropping Shashi's daughter Khushi there and will take a day or two to come back. The family didnt mind. He was driving the car while she happily sat beside him looking outside the window.

Sneak Peak of Part 7

raki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me first awesome update loved it 👏Precap was amazing 😉can't wait please continue soon Edited by raki - 10 years ago
Payaash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update !!!! But the next one is jus too cool !!! Waiting 4 the next 

Thank u 4 pm
..Neha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Great part...
Waiting for the next part...
Sneal peak is awesome...
Plz update soon..
mrin0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Sneak peak is peaking up the excitement
Sindhuramakrish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ah!! kushi started feeling the dhak dhaks for arnav!!  update was good.  waiting for the next one