•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey, I have got a few queries about the food and recipes i make for my 1.5 years old baby.. was wondering if there is anyone who can suggest me few good and HEALTHY recipes for my baby???🤔
Originally posted by tripti21

Hey, I have got a few queries about the food and recipes i make for my 1.5 years old baby.. was wondering if there is anyone who can suggest me few good and HEALTHY recipes for my baby???🤔

And of course those should be quick to cook :D
Originally posted by tripti21

And of course those should be quick to cook :D

Knock Knock.. any moms out there??🤢
test I made for my Infant n its easy. In pan boil half apple peeled pieces with one tb sp sugar . Boil it till soft them puree it with braun mixer n now add three tbsp oats mix well. N if its thickens add some milk or water . Cool it down. Put it in baby feeding bowl n feed him. U can add sugar per baby taste. Don't give him hot .. Cool down properly
make a khichri or rawa,semolina paste or pulao or pasta if ur baby can chew well. U can add cheese, brocolli,potatoes,egg with these dishes. Any soft vegetablecan add. Just cook it properly..
I seen some sweet cookies in LuLu Good Life website, I think kids will surely like that food guide.

Hi Tripti,

I'm also a mom of a 14 month old baby. My baby loves having vermicelli upma. To make it more healthy I put all the chopped vegetables including carrot, beans, peas and best of all and different ingredient BEETROOT. 

You can watch how to make this recipe on  http://youtu.be/tFpLnPxyUj4.

Try it and i am sure your baby will love it too.

Do tell me your feedback. If possible send me a pic of your baby eating the dish.

Bye

HealthyKadai