Weird feeling weird episode - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
I got an alien feeling watching D3 kahi connection hi nahi ho paaya..
There was no connection btw d previous epi n todays epi it was totally a bouncer for me  🥱
Edited by kitty_swaron - 10 years ago
 I just wanna bang my head for watching todays episode...

No head no tail...

Kaun kyun aa rahe hai , kis liye aa rahe hai samaj mein hi nahi aaya...

this is not the D3 i am watching since 2 and half years...

i feel like watching a new show...

You know that i am having severe headache and believe me it was doubled...sorry tripled ho gaya hai iss episode dhekh khe...

Disappointed is a small word ... the episode was just ðŸ¤¢
hi5 di 
the show today was utter crap
seemed like m watching an other show with the name d3 nd with a change storyline

P.S. The new cvs will copy filmy scenes for swaron as well..it means they will not be the unique couple anymore ðŸ˜­
P.P.S. Palki Man plz come bck or vrushan plz quit this show

Originally posted by jas112

guys plzzz relax i no u r not happy with kriyam being  given preference over swaron but guys u cnt start eing aginst the new cvs
so early

had the TM taken the word of kriyam or has she written that she is unhappy with kriyam... why are you assuming 

and jas we just stated our views... if we dint liked the episode we dint... its as simple as it is...

all the POVs cannot be similar... it may vary... you liked the episode and we dint ... thats it 

Agreed, seriously mujhe bhi yahi feeling ho raha hai, why did I watched the episode today. Puri expectations ko karab kar diya. I didn't understood the whole concept today twist aur twist. A big flop filler episode. Above all swaron as friends, Common give us a break.
i completly agree with you shilpu aur kya kah sakti hu🤔
it too made same post 
'friends' = swaron 
' i'll try ' =killed me 
Today's episode was beyond my understanding..
D3 lost its touch yaa..
looks like we are going to get kriyam n a great frienship track between swaron ...im not interested in anything liek that.. watch D3 only for swaron ..i want to see them as a couple ðŸ˜¡