~*Happy B'day Dear Desh Princess*~

Posted: 10 years ago

Well I'm here to invite you all to a party.  

She is our strong pillar in this forum, though she doesn't always make her presence known. 😆

There is hardly anyone who never met her cuz she has this attractive gifts that won't allow one not notice her.

We usually hang around to have fun with her. May it be her mind blowing topics 😲 or stunning siggies 😎 or cute avs  or her Hot FF / OS s with loads of humour 😳 I laugh anyhow so I'm sure others did too. What else does she do hmm she also makes vms but has not recently. She loves music & songs that she makes her siggies with song lyrics a lot .🥳

She loves contests & have participated in Desh forum as well as in other contests in IF

People may not always say so but she is a darling in this forum and everyone loves her so very much. 🤗 

There are quite a lot I could say, as we hang around a bit in IF and FB. However, to spare you the torture I'll now ask you to guess!

Who is it.?!!!  ðŸ¤“

Well she's ... hmm Diwani for Prem since she is a wee bit age old ðŸ˜² She's after him for umm dunno so many years. But Prem still has not noticed her. ðŸ˜† So she decided to grow taller and taller so she could become his "eye level"

Now you get it? Hope so...  
She's our darling desh princess   . . . . . . . Aishu  

Please Turn ON or OFF your headphones / speaker as per your preference.  

Edited by AASUS - 10 years ago

Happy Birthday to you..Many happy returns of the day ðŸ¥³  

Happy Birthday Meri Aishuuu ðŸ˜³

Wishing you a great life ahead and wishing you all the happiness in life ðŸ˜Š

May all your wishes come true and hope you meet your Prem soon.

Many many happy returns of the day dear..wish u a very bright future ahead..and your all wishes may come true except..prem ko pane ka sapna..:p hehehe..jokes apart..god bless you..
love you baby..

From Kiran..  

Aishu, how can I forget the day we met commenting on your excellent piece of your work, which stared a sweet friendship between us. With lots and lots of love, I wish you another wonderful birthday to you. Many-2 happy returns of the day. May this birthday add numerous and varied colours to your life and this day turn out to be as beautiful as you are. May you get a lot of happiness and joy in your life. I hope you get the best of everything you desire. Have a blast of fun and enjoyment. Happy Birthday

Sia 

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday my Prem ki deewani Enjoy and have fun on your special day...Phream of your Prem Juneja Ji the whole day coz woh tumhare paas nahin aahe ge he's busy Phromancing with his Heeriye I'm glad to have you as my friend Always be happy and keep spreading love everywhere love you  

Hey Aishu... Happy Birthday Dear..

so u call all of us Budha.. now see who is one year older

Budhiii.. hahahha

may you get many many more with lots of happiness, success n love..

Love ya.. Noorie!

Happy birthday Aishu... the biggest besharam deshian and premeerian our official ash love you lottt aishu.. may god give you all happiness.. stay happy and keep smiling..

Wish u a very very happy birthday Aish..i know we haven't interacted much..but want to say i love your creations.. So in your birthday today..i wish u lots of love and happiness..and may all your dreams come true..

Love Aasma..

Hi Aishu

It's that time of year again

A time when all those who know you celebrate

A day you came into this world

And made it a better place.

So on this day I'm sending your way

Very special Birthday wishes to you

That this day and every day brings you happiness

And that all your wishes come true.

Loads of love...Dil Se, 

Fatima

Aishu bday photo anigif_zpsd8c4edb4.gif 

Thank you  

Special thank you to my friends who made this a beautiful celebration by their wishes + Gifts:  Thanks to  Aasma, Divya, Faiza, Fatima, Kiran, Liana, Maria, Noorie, Pooji, Priya, Sana, Selvy, Sia,  Tooba,  Vrushika.  Love you all. 🤗 

All the forum  fans and friends are welcome to join the party. Please wish our B'day baby today! Make her smile.  

Have masti!!

YES it's my baby's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday once again Aishu!!!!!🤗

it feels like it's been ages since i know you you're such a wonderful friend...who always care for all of us and spread smile (and fights ðŸ˜†) along... Thanks for everything!!!!!! 

Have a wonderful day...Enjoy and stay blessed I love you! ðŸ¤—

Athi wonderful thread...you're our rockstar ðŸ˜Ž
god .. there is so much to take at a time ... lemme come back .. i wasn't expecting this at all !!!!!! 
happy birthday..aishu...sry my examz r going on isiliye didnt get time to make a gift for u :(
Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday... :)
Happy Birthday Aishu  ðŸ¤—
Have a blast... ðŸ¥³