Mrunal Jain's honeymoon plans need to wait, courtesy his devotion to w

Mayur44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

If you are planning to get married to a television actor, you might have to wait for a long, long time before you board your honeymoon flight.

Tsk, tsk!! But what make us say so? Well, the best example for this is the long wait that Uttaran actor Mrunal Jainand his designer wife Sweety Jain have had for honeymooning.

The couple got married on 13 July 2013, but believe us when we say that they have not managed to go for their honeymoon yet. And the delay has apparently irked the actor's pretty wife.

Says Mrunal, "Yes, she has been very patient all this while. But now, complaints have started coming in."

Well, the only way to make your wife happy is to abide to what she says. So are there any plans of honeymooning in the near future, we ask Mrunal. "Yes, there are plans. In fact I have applied for 15 days leave in February next year."

February? That's a long way to go!! "There is no way that I will get a leave before that," confirms the artist.

So where will they be heading to? "New Zealand and Australia for now."

Sigh!! We pity the patient wife of every TV actor. And we do hope Sweety does not have any side-effects of a delayed honeymoon (wink)!

Edited by Mayur44 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lamboobabu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mayur44

If you are planning to get married to a television actor, you might have to wait for a long, long time before you board your honeymoon flight.

Tsk, tsk!! But what make us say so? Well, the best example for this is the long wait that Uttaran actor Mrunal Jainand his designer wife Sweety Jain have had for honeymooning.

The couple got married on 13 July 2013, but believe us when we say that they have not managed to go for their honeymoon yet. And the delay has apparently irked the actor's pretty wife.

Says Mrunal, "Yes, she has been very patient all this while. But now, complaints have started coming in."

Well, the only way to make your wife happy is to abide to what she says. So are there any plans of honeymooning in the near future, we ask Mrunal. "Yes, there are plans. In fact I have applied for 15 days leave in February next year."

February? That's a long way to go!! "There is no way that I will get a leave before that," confirms the artist.

So where will they be heading to? "New Zealand and Australia for now."

Sigh!! We pity the patient wife of every TV actor. And we do hope Sweety does not have any side-effects of a delayed honeymoon (wink)!

February next year????
it means we have to put up with
kuttaran even beyond feb????
Oh God!!! Not again...
Mayur44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lamboobabu

February next year????
it means we have to put up with
kuttaran even beyond feb????
Oh God!!! Not again...

whats wrong with that, im loving the new script
lamboobabu thumbnail
me too... it is giving
lots of feed for my laughter dose...
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lamboobabu

me too... it is giving
lots of feed for my laughter dose...

lambooji i don't think UT is going 2 end in feb. it"ll end in dec. the way the story is going.its the end.
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Tfs.Mrunal is an awesome actor.
loveyouichcha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I'm thinking that,till now ut ending date is not confirmed na,so actors might not be knwing itseems,as Rashmi also mentioned in one article its a rumour na.May be chances r there for ut to extent as new promos for new shows not yet came na.
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Feb... Never
want the show to end now... Pls give me a break frm dis torture..
Trps dekho mrunal babu
even the cvs hve no more ideas
lamboobabu thumbnail
Originally posted by: NoMercy

Feb... Never
want the show to end now... Pls give me a break frm dis torture..
Trps dekho mrunal babu
even the cvs hve no more ideas

but CVs think akash-meethi sickening track
is giving them TRP chhapar phadke
but the reality is that it is pushed out of Top 20...

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
End the torture
let tina and rashami explore new avenues