Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bright_star89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome post!👏👏

loved everything u said about mj and tara...
ShagufElina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
a big wow...

u hav written it so beautifully...
amzing word power u hav dear...
ur description has charm...
u described very well the deep love and pain...darknesss...
awsummm dear..

paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Great Analysis or should say you read their mind so correctly.

TARA:

Anyone in that. Situation will be confused, and Tara is rightfully confused, I understand her feelings well as she is a sensitive person by nature, she took care of her house after her fathers death and her family at that age. And she got married without thinking of the consequence for well being of her family.
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you for the most part, but somewhat disagree about Tara's bit. Her character has been more inconsistent than confused or conflicted. I think we all wanted her to be confused and conflicted but unfortunately they didn't really show that. All they showed was her getting revenge and then sometimes feeling a little sad. She shows she's really upset about her actions, and then goes and does something worse the next time. It doesn't make sense.😕

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thrower Loved ur analysis ..loved it a lott!!
a very thoughful thinking specially on Tara's thinking...
every person has sum flaws..everyone is not perfect ..no one goes in a sync ..we all act different in all diferent situation with different people !!

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great Post Thrower.

I agree with most of your analysis but with Tara I do feel that she is confused one minute and the next goes on with cruel revenge.

Her otherwise curious nature has not made her ask herself the question that she should have asked a long time ago as to  WHY did Mj behave two different ways as her friend and her husband.

When she should have fought MJ's treatment she was cowering and now that she has seen MJ as Neel and seen his kind side she is out to teach him a lesson.
Her confusion I can understand but her repeated cruel acts was not called for.

I hope after the accident she comes to her senses and realizes that two wrongs do not a right.