Posted: 10 years ago
Hey friends in effort to increase forum activity, i'm opening up a chat club. please feel free to join...

The only guidelines are:

- No bashing, no bashing, no bashing

- Try not to quote long posts or multiple posts, instead use the @Name of the person you want to respond to. If you do quote, it should be when you are replying to a longer message part by part or where you bold or select a few lines to discuss.

A chat corner's maximum pages are 150. Keep chatting until it reaches 150. hope that more members join. let's make this fun  and rock the DDBEDS forum😳

Recap of what is Friends Chat Corner:

This is a chat room where we can share our views about the show, discuss on what is happening about the show or other things where the main aim of the Chat Corner is to know each another well and have a lot of fun.

Before we get started, here are some rules and regulations which you have to follow:

1. Follow the IF rules and regulations
2. Avoid use of abusive language
2. Avoid bashing any character of the show (beyond the limit)
4. Maintain friendly environment and don't abuse anyone
5. Avoid quoting as much as you can especially long ones as page will be refreshed quickly.
6. *New* If you are a new member, please introduce youself so that the other members can know you well.

That's all friends and Happy Chatting 

Edited by --Jenelle-- - 10 years ago
have fun guys... i may not be on the forum on weekends because i have classes...😳
have a blast friends🤗
nice thread jen...😊

I love the thread Jen
I will partake..looking forward to it
            Nice thread Jen.
Thanks for chat thread Jen... ðŸ˜›
Nice thread Jen.

I am excited.
Nice thread jen ...will try to b active here also .😊
hey jenelle thanks for the  thread
hey they  call me  vyas here 

i  have watched  only one show  with sincerity  na bole  tum  na maine kuch kaha and was mostly active over there  and most  of  the posts were there 

i hope to be active  here