Diya Aur Baati Hum

Dreams fulfilled ........

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
So I am assuming that Sandhya is going for training with her pregnancy and while she comes back after training she will come back with the baby. I mean when she actually wears the police cap she would have become a wife and mother too. Isnt that beautiful if it happens in DABH like that. Sandhya's dream was to become a police officer which her parents wanted. Sooraj's dream was to have a happy family which Bhabo also wanted to see.
 Meanwhile somewhere SURYA discovered their dreams are not different and one and same. They stood for each other , supported each other, loved and respected each other and together they realized all their dreams along with the dreams of both set of parentsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Isnt that beautiful. Especially when the dreams of parents are not imposed on kids, but they themselves feel what they need and when they realize their dreams automatically the parents dreams are also met. I love it. What about you. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved too..so nice of surya!
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very nice post ..Loved the way u put it .
--VS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved your post akkaπŸ‘πŸΌ
Finally everyone's dream will come true...
jhema thumbnail
Yes Agree Shruthi
Suraj's dream of having a happy family and Sandy's dream of becomeing IPs officer will be fullfilled at that time. πŸ˜ƒ
Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes It's nothing like making your parents happy
Some wait for the day for their children to become
what they wished for
And at the same time the young ones achieve their goals
as to their dreams and wish
Its a nice feeling How we wish everyone  is filled with
peace and joy in every family??
irobo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@shruthiravi, nice post. but i'm not at all happy with this . i dont want surya to have kids now.  there lot of other things need to be taken care of . like suraj is not financially secure, he has lot of expense in the near future, with this baby, it will increase, and he will also loose interest and have no time to earn more money.  

and for sandy also this is a very bad time to have a kid. she's is still a kid. if she has a kid now, she will be looking after it, and not IPS. even if she does IPS work  it will not be wholeheartedly.

if sandy was pregnant in December last year, when suraj took some vow, now both the baby and sandy would be in good condition and it would have been easy for sandy to go for the IPS Training else they should have waited till end of IPS
 Training , they waited 2 years right. or at least if they had used some birth control method. even meena knows that, but sandy πŸ˜•.
Edited by irobo - 10 years ago