Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Pal - those pics!! ðŸ˜³ - I so need to catch up on my EBI backlog!! 
swati1975us thumbnail
Those comments under Abhinav Shukla's tweet with a pic of Ashish are hilarious. I can't believe these fangirls think that a PH should only do one show at a time (and especially if it involves Vivu-jaan). 
Why should Nautanki keep grasping at this torpedo-ed ship that's rapidly sinking under the weight of it's illogical plot. I for one am really looking forward to Rang Rasiya - as I said in the last thread, I like both Sanaya and Ashish and I think the casting them together was an excellent decision. 

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Swati are you here? You know the guy from North and South, he did another costume drama his playing the sherrif's rand hand man (bad guy) and it's a love triangle between him and another guy. It's fun and really romantic..Watch from 9mins 20secs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCks6BRehZU 
This person has loaded all the seasons and episodes and i'm watching right now. Just wanted to show you that part so that when you have time you can always watch it. 

Edited by .Nafisa. - 10 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swati1975us

Liks - so awesome to see you!! Sorry for again being in and out and just so erratic. ðŸ¤—. So about Kajol's eyebrows, I have always been among those dissenting few who has liked them. I like the unibrow look - it's very Frida Kahlo and sweetly quirky. I hate when girls are very cookie cutter with nothing really standing out. 

And you're right - she's started overgrooming them now when the natural look is more in. 

No problem, Swats. I too am in and out these days. I never really hated her unibrow because I think she has great eyebrows, but I would have preferred her to take off the unibrow. But even though she didn't pluck off the unibrow, her natural brow shape was striking. it really brought out her face--so it didn't bother me so much.
swati1975us thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Nafisa.

Swati are you here? You know the guy from North and South, he did another costume drama his playing the sherrif's rand hand man (bad guy) and it's a love triangle between him and another guy. It's fun and really romantic..Watch from 9mins 20secs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCks6BRehZU 

This person has loaded all the seasons and episodes and i'm watching right now. Just wanted to show you that part so that when you have time you can always watch it. 

Yes, yes - Richard Armitage was in Robinhood too and of course is the best thing about that series!! Thanks so much for the link - I've only watched a few scenes here and there but not the full series - I should get down to watch it sometime. 

I'm a terrible Richard Armitage fan - I haven't even seen Hobbit yet. 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I watched the first series of Robin Hood back when it first aired. He had such crazy amazing chemistry with Marian. I mostly watched for him. Didn't bother with the second and third series. Though I did see a few scenes on YT and know what happened.
swati1975us thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

No problem, Swats. I too am in and out these days. I never really hated her unibrow because I think she has great eyebrows, but I would have preferred her to take off the unibrow. But even though she didn't pluck off the unibrow, her natural brow shape was striking. it really brought out her face--so it didn't bother me so much.

Karisma was another Kajol contemporary who had very prominent eyebrows - she has toned them down now and in her case I think that's an improvement. Given how pale Karisma is, her eyebrows used to swallow up her face ðŸ˜†

So what do you think Liks - will you bite the bullet and watch at least a few episodes of Rang Rasiya - if only just for Ashish Sharma ðŸ˜†? I told someone about Rang Rasiya and she said she found Ashish way too macho looking - I just think he's a breath of fresh air among overgroomed, overwaxed men on TV. 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: swati1975us

Yes, yes - Richard Armitage was in Robinhood too and of course is the best thing about that series!! Thanks so much for the link - I've only watched a few scenes here and there but not the full series - I should get down to watch it sometime. 

I'm a terrible Richard Armitage fan - I haven't even seen Hobbit yet. 

I was in the mood to watch a costume drama today and I was searching and found one with him in it, didn't know you had watched it or not, but as you are a North and South fan I knew this would be right up your alley. His really good smouldering guy ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†
swati1975us thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

I watched the first series of Robin Hood back when it first aired. He had such crazy amazing chemistry with Marian. I mostly watched for him. Didn't bother with the second and third series. Though I did see a few scenes on YT and know what happened.

I really need to watch. I saw his Vicar of Dibley with Dawn French and for goodness sake the man had amazing chemistry with Dawn French! Just watch this clip of the two together and tell me you don't swoon every second 
😳
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_nnl6PXMr4[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by swati1975us - 10 years ago
swati1975us thumbnail

I was in the mood to watch a costume drama today and I was searching and found one with him in it, didn't know you had watched it or not, but as you are a North and South fan I knew this would be right up your alley. His really good smouldering guy ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

Nafs - here's a fan made tribute to Richard Armitage - gorgeous!! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxupiI95dDo[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by swati1975us - 10 years ago