Highly educated people.......but thoughts old fashioned....

sitaraganga thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Highly educated people but they are giving importance to only child birth, that too only "boy" should be born.
This is irritating to watch..But this is what happens in real life too.

I like the scene where Jyoti, Sojal, Anjali, Aastha all ladies are standing and Anjali talks about "putra prapti" , for one second it made me laugh. BUT it made me think the older woman in the house thinks and give importance to birth of baby boy then how newly wedded bride should think????

I think CV's whatever you are going to show must be logical.
If there is a will there is way. Then show us the WAY, how Astha will take a stand for herself first in the house.

Niranjan and Shlok they have to learn lesson ...

About Jyoti's MIL and husband... it is very difficult to watch physical abuse by them. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki795 thumbnail
true...
agree... There are still many people who think like this
can't they understand any kid whether its a boy or girl... Its gods gift
and accept them
Desmo_desmata thumbnail
There are still many people like this...they're some people like this in my own family unfortunately. 
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah they are old fashioned

i know niranjan has made anajli say he wants a male grandchild
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree it is hard to believe that this age people think like this, but there are people who think like NA. It is sad but truth, otherwise you will never hear girl child killing, it is a reality.I also wish that later they show that Astha gives birth to a girl. They need to give some good message too.
PrasRas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just wanted to know how you came to the conclusion that they are educated. May be they are just rich despite being  panchvi pass
sitaraganga thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrasRas

Just wanted to know how you came to the conclusion that they are educated. May be they are just rich despite being  panchvi pass

You are may be right. But I think even if NA is Paanchvi paas the knowledge which he shows makes him educated...
aneena thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
However educated they are.. the older generation still believes in male child as the vamshodarak... the one who carries the family name.. I was thinking abt it recently.. whether it is boy or girl they both have same dna/genes.. what the hell then... 
In olden days the girls went to boys place after marriage so they carried the male family name but in this new world ..things are changing...

Anyways even if we are recognized by family name or not the genes are their somewhere either in your girl child's children or boy child's children...

My in-laws are educated.. atleast my father-in-law and they say any child is fine but I could see their happiness when a boy child was born...
My husband is diff.. he did not have sisters so he loves girl child he was lil disappointed when we came to know that we will be having a boy child...he was in denial asking the ultrasound lady are you sure.. I still remember his expression ðŸ˜›.. now he adores the boy and he does say the second is boy or girl no problem. ðŸ˜‰
PrasRas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sitaraganga

You are may be right. But I think even if NA is Paanchvi paas the knowledge which he shows makes him educated...

I don't think he shows any sign of being educated. .. Cunning...yes, . He is just street smart and sophisticated guttersnipe