Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: gameon

Hi,

Okay I just got some time today so saw all the episodes from Saturday back to back. One thing I don't get it, how immature these guys act when it comes to family. I mean its just 70 days and they are behaving like its 700 days. 

I have studied in boarding school and everybody missed their families but no one was stupid enough to cry over the photos. 

good point, but with boarding school u can still get in touch with family and see them too I believe?... these guys may or may not get that opportunity...not everyone in that house has spoken to their family member or met their family member. but having said that they knew what they were getting into when they signed the show.
personally I felt gauhar's reaction wasn't OTT, becos she is genuinely very close to nigaar more than her other bro and sis, I think they should have given away her make up rather than her sis pic. as she said it was something emotional... her crying and being upset was justified...I mean would have 100 points less in the budget have meant they would lose food they cant live without?😕 they themselves admitted that they managed 2 get a lot of things this week - clearly something on that list could have been avoided for a week... but gauhar wil have to stay without tht pic until she's out. I felt it was not right for those guys to give away her pic. Edited by Yuvika_15 - 10 years ago
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even i know many television stars (I won't name them) who cried initially when they came to Mumbai becuz they missed their family it was their wish too
But just becuz it was your wish and you can't cry over it is a wring perception 
Because Kamya was not seen in TV for years she also have to earn for them so she came in BB but that doesn't mean she can't cry 
Same goes to other members too
Fantasyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its nt like that...
everytime they gets frustatd gets angry, hurt..etc they starts missing their families...because family members ko hi farak padta hai tumhare hurt hone se...they care for us...no one can take place of family...
gopiManchurian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sab content and footage waali moh-maya hai...!

Nice discussion going on, with strong points from both sides!  👏
Edited by gopiManchurian - 10 years ago