The way these guys behave when it comes to missing family

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi,
Okay I just got some time today so saw all the episodes from Saturday back to back. One thing I don't get it, how immature these guys act when it comes to family. I mean its just 70 days and they are behaving like its 700 days. 

I have studied in boarding school and everybody missed their families but no one was stupid enough to cry over the photos. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lenient thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I cant say anything abt them, but i cant stay away frm my parents even for a day, nd nor can my parents .
ChoclateRB thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They know they are staying there for 3months max!
I understand they are missing family and all..
but they are not gonna stay there their whole life!
Wisian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Content dene ke liye, yeh log sab kuchh karenge...
Besides, there is also the pressure of keeping up with the Joneses - Gauahar apni maa ko mili, mujhe bhi milkna hai-type... This way, with all the drama they accomplish ek teer se do shikaar. 😆
Edited by Wisian - 10 years ago
stotra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
70 days without any contact with their family, not even a phone call, is a long time. One does get worried or concerned about their families. Also, you begin to miss your families if you live in a closed house and with special ppl as in bigg boss. 

Originally posted by: stotra

70 days without any contact with their family, not even a phone call, is a long time. One does get worried or concerned about their families. Also, you begin to miss your families if you live in a closed house and with special ppl as in bigg boss. 

there is nothing to be worried. Everybody knows that if something happens bigg boss will immediately contact him/ her.

Did you hear the phone call between andy and his brother. His brother didn't even know what to say. Waste of time.
School is different. I've lived on my own for 3 years in total. But I got to come home during the holidays. I had my friends around me as well.

BB is a completely different story. You're amongst strangers. You're competing with each other. There is constant bitching and gossiping. You don't know who is genuine or not. It's hard to live in that house and not miss you friends/family when every other day someone comes across as fake.
I agree
they are all middle aged people
they cant behave like this
their crying is just for the cameras

Originally posted by: Legolas3

School is different. I've lived on my own for 3 years in total. But I got to come home during the holidays. I had my friends around me as well.

BB is a completely different story. You're amongst strangers. You're competing with each other. There is constant bitching and gossiping. You don't know who is genuine or not. It's hard to live in that house and not miss you friends/family when every other day someone comes across as fake.

Lol, boarding school is even worse. I pissed off the school bully during my initial days and he told my whole class to boycott me. I was alone for about 45 days with not a single soul talking to me. I had to work my way back in the group. It was my first time away from family but I didn't even shed a tear. You have to understand what world you are living in. 

And as for contact, a month before our exams we weren't allowed any phone calls from home. So we also went 5-6 weeks without talking with our families. 

PS: it was one of the leading boarding schools in India. 
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
its different ... initially for few days u wd have felt little awkward and after u made friends gotten used to certain things u wd have been fine    
when u r away on your own .. u have an option to call them up or meet them .. not saying u wd call all the time  or meet them ever so once but  it is said u have absolutely no contact , no activities like reading a book, listening to music , watching tv , going on a drive  or walk to ur fav place .. u mental status goes down u need support of family .. and u r stuck with bunch of ppl who bitch, plot  .. it affects  ..
not in the same way to every one ... see ellie / armaan / tanisha/sangram dont crib abt family as much as gauhar/ kamya /rajat/ ... it depends on ur personal family connections and relations 
Edited by BlrBabe - 10 years ago