Tumhari Paakhi

anshuman's child ayan

pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
i wonder  if the budget thing is gonna be in favor of pakhi's side ( she manages to do the task really well and amazes anshuman, his sis, and ofcourse mahaji, then the next challenge would be taking care of ayan... i think  ayan would be a very stubborn kid, since his dad is so immature... and i think his dad or sis might give advice to ayan to not to accept her as his step mother or annoy her to the core ,which will be the result of paakhi leaving the mansion.. this would also be an idea from the overconfident anshuman, and i would be eagerly waiting to backfire this plan and ayan accepts paakhi...😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvStrk-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think I agree with u in this!!!!Aayan will be the spoil brat which will be the biggest task to Paakhi!!!!But the caring and loving nature of the Paakhi will make Ayan to on her side!!!!
pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: LuvStrk-001

I think I agree with u in this!!!!Aayan will be the spoil brat which will be the biggest task to Paakhi!!!!But the caring and loving nature of the Paakhi will make Ayan to on her side!!!!

paakhi is a ideal wife and she'll show anshuman she can be a good mother too,even though she isnt ayaan's real mother.
LuvStrk-001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pieryrose

paakhi is a ideal wife and she'll show anshuman she can be a good mother too,even though she isnt ayaan's real mother.

Yes dearie...already in the morning she had been to Aayan room to check it!!!!
definetly she will prove Aanshuman she is good mother!!!I think Aanshuman Sis will ask the kid to not accept her as his mother...I guess she will tell step-mom is very dangerous, she will not love u, she will keep ur pappa away from u and all!!!!

And I guess This Aayan will play cupid between Aanskhi!!!!!!!!!😳
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice Post Piery.

There is no question that Paakhi will overcome this challenge of the household budget.

Her trying to win over Ayan will be a bigger hurdle for her if the child is a spoilt brat and disagreeable like his father and Aunt.

But I am hoping that Ayan will be looking for a loving person in his life and will bond with Paakhi faster than both his father and aunt want.

That I hope teaches  Lavanya and Anshuman a thing or two.
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i m thinking frm opposite side..i think 1st it wl b very tough task for pakhi but slowly among all ppl(except jeji as he is already supporter of pakhi) of anshu's house she wl come close of ayan n wl b so amiable with ayan..n pakhi wl definite leave this house when anshu wl start to luv pakhi..perhaps, that time it wl b divulged before her marraige is stood on betray.
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yes I'm waiting for Ayaan's arrival too!!! 
It'll be fun to see him accepting Paakhi as his mother! But I think it'll take a long time ... 
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have a feeling she will be able to pass this test but the child will be hard to take care of. But from we have seen so far she has already accepted the child so I guess she will try to get the child to accept her. Mission number two on its way!