majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0-n8tTElFCM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0-n8tTElFCM[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Eee!! He looks good!  
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
The cream works. SSR actually looks better than usual. 
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No one can beat 'CHIP CHIP KO NA NA' Susu please try harder :/
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😲 Susu looks better than ever before. 
fanwar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dnt understand how mediocre actors like imran and sushant manage to get many endorsements ... Do these guys quote very low price?
Sonal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good actor but he needs to work on his voice. 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I spoke too soon.

LAUNCH PAD

SUSHANT'S KNOCKOUT PUNCH AGAINST SKIN WOES

This young actor is certainly on a roll, be it film-wise or with the endorsements he is taking up. With his dashing looks, actor Sushant Singh Rajput has now been signed on to endorse the first pimple clearing face wash for men from Garnier MEN. Called AcnoFight, the product promises to fight the six signs of pimples and provide pure and smooth skin.
    Talking about the association, Sushant says, "I'm a huge fan of their skincare range. The brand understands the Indian man's skin and makes it very easy for me to take care of my skin the right way. I believe this product can effectively help young men achieve clear, pimple free skin, therefore completing their grooming regime."
    Garnier MEN AcnoFight is a first-ofits-kind clearing face wash that visibly fights six signs of pimple problems. Enriched with Salicylic and Herba Repair formula, the face wash's properties dries pimples, controls oiliness, reduces redness, uproots black heads, tightens pores and lightens marks.
    Endorsed by actor John Abraham and now Sushant, Garnier MEN is a pioneer and driver of innovation in the skincare market for men in India and understands all their grooming needs in today's time.
    The brand offers a range of effective, high-quality product range of face washes, moisturisers and deodorants that are perfectly suited for Indian men and their skin types.
    Visit http://thegarnierman.com for more information.

Sushant Singh Rajput during the making of the advertisement

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Sushant looks so good .. 
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I didn't like the pics from the print campaign... why did they have to photoshop unnecessarily? He looks so good in the ad naturally.
Anyways, pic from today's BT, perhaps from the product launch: (credit: Tanmi)

^^^ I liked this one. He looks smart here.