Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: niki795

agree with you
I can only hope that shlok doesn't go very low so that astha can't even forgive him for his deeds

Yes, along with Astha even the audience has to feel comfortable accepting shlok, so let's hope for the best.
Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: music1

well I believe that Astha will fight back...how dramatic it will be I cannot say...after all it is a show...but she is educated and has educated ...open minded parents..so she can walk out anytime..but her biggest hurdle will be that she is in the Agnihotri clan...NA is influential..to the extent of playing a ping pong game with all of the kirloskars.in one shot...and Shlok is a master manipulator...even if she wants to break up with him...she will have a hard timing acquiring any substantial proofs...Shlok has planned out his revenge..taking time...it won't be easy for her...

BUT if she can break thru that invisible wall of fakeness and get to see the actual Agnihotri's..then she has a chance...she can expose NA thereby save Anjali..who by then would be embedded to her for life and there by making shlok vulnerable...and I believe that would be the perfect time for her to walk out...for now all she needs to do is make Shlok realize that he can break her physically..but emotionally he will never reach her heart to break it...when he realizes that she is distancing herself from him..he will go haywire...

It's true music1, NA might make it difficult for Astha to break ties with shlok. He is a ruthless b****** and is capable of anything. Or maybe shlok threatens to harm her parents. I am sure the Cvs are thinking of reasons to justify her not leaving shlok . And yes , I hope she does fight back, I want to enjoy the hate track. ðŸ˜Š Shlok is an emotional fool, so Astha ignoring him should do the trick.