Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Operaqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: dsr11

^

Staying in a bad marriage is different from staying in an abusive relationship, I feel. When kids are in the equation its always tough to make that decision to walk out. But I still feel its always better to leave than stay in an abusive relationship. By abusive relationship I mean relationships where abuse becomes a regular thing. I am not talking about  in-heat-of-the-moment incidents.πŸ€”

No doubt, it is better to leave a abusive relationship. I don't deny that, but not everyone is lucky enough to be able to do that. Kids do complicate lives  but even without them there might be other issues. 

Btw, where is samridhi?  Am missing her posts ,that too at a crucial moment in the serial.
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't feel Shlok is as crude and cruel as NA... but is capable of spur of the moment reactions.. Very bad ones.. But his back story becomes very very important and is key to his redemption ,where his ego crumbles down totally... And the die hard optimist in me wants to believe that Shlok might be very very angry and offended but will not behave as badly as NA.. Dousing Aastha with water was atrocious.. I hope there are not too many scenes like this... Waiting for the story to unfold...
Operaqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: talkie14

I don't feel Shlok is as crude and cruel as NA... but is capable of spur of the moment reactions.. Very bad ones.. But his back story becomes very very important and is key to his redemption ,where his ego crumbles down totally... And the die hard optimist in me wants to believe that Shlok might be very very angry and offended but will not behave as badly as NA.. Dousing Aastha with water was atrocious.. I hope there are not too many scenes like this... Waiting for the story to unfold...

Agree with you! his outburst and manhandling after the kolhapur scene where he starts falling for her, actually was a little too much. So I know the CVs are capable of showing a little more violence than I can handle.  I really don't want him to be a villain, he can be the darkest shade of grey but still have a lovely heart deep inside. πŸ˜Š Is that even possible πŸ˜†
Edited by Operaqueen - 10 years ago
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Operaqueen

No doubt, it is better to leave a abusive relationship. I don't deny that, but not everyone is lucky enough to be able to do that. Kids do complicate lives  but even without them there might be other issues. 

Btw, where is samridhi?  Am missing her posts ,that too at a crucial moment in the serial.

Yeah missing Samridhi.
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Agree with you! his outburst and manhandling after the kolhapur scene where he starts falling for her, actually was a little too much. So I know the CVs are capable of showing a little more violence than I can handle. I really don't want him to be a villain, he can be the darkest shade of grey but still have a lovely heart deep inside.😊Is that even possibleπŸ˜†

Shlok is a very complex character.. He is caught between his feelings and his anger..He is scared to lose her but he is also scared to let her get close.. I hope we get to see why Shlok became this angry egoistic character, his equation with his mom.. His relation with Swati... Everything being key to why he is the person he is.. But the writers need to keep restraint on the abuse part... Overdoing it would be suicidal to the show...
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i like what you say about it takes guts to stay in an abusive relationship and also to walk out of it ...
yes it is easy to be judgemental about others,,,one never knows how one would react in a similar situation...
but seriously I cannot take shlok getting any worse than this ...i cannot handle physical violence...
swati62 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agree with you! his outburst and manhandling after the kolhapur scene where he starts falling for her, actually was a little too much. So I know the CVs are capable of showing a little more violence than I can handle.  I really don't want him to be a villain, he can be the darkest shade of grey but still have a lovely heart deep inside. πŸ˜Š Is that even possible πŸ˜†

Big difference between NA and Shlok is NA is manipulative where as Shlok is upfront about his Feelings . He shows his feelings positive or negative .
Operaqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: tibs09

i like what you say about it takes guts to stay in an abusive relationship and also to walk out of it ...

yes it is easy to be judgemental about others,,,one never knows how one would react in a similar situation...
but seriously I cannot take shlok getting any worse than this ...i cannot handle physical violence...

Thanks, I am watching more off screen segments and am actually feeling bad for Astha . Was actually looking forward to the hate track, but now I am nervous. Yes, I cannot take shlok getting very abusive. 
Operaqueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati62

Big difference between NA and Shlok is NA is manipulative where as Shlok is upfront about his Feelings . He shows his feelings positive or negative .

Shlok is foolish  where as NA is very shrewd. NA is upfront about his feelings only to Anjali and now shlok will probably do the same.
Operaqueen thumbnail