Pehla Nasha + Palki Maam (SwaRon)

Swaron14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Although I'm extremely happy with the pehla nasha dance today, i'm sad that its palki maam's last day as well. But this dance was aired the same day as Palki maam's last day on the sets of D3. In a way she has ended her journey with D3, SwaRon, and all D3 fans with this song. Every time we will hear this song, it will not only symbolize Swaron's love but also it's creator. A beautiful way to remember and thank Palki Maam and her whole creative team for giving us a love story to die for.

We don't know Palki maam personally, but i'm sure we can all agree that we have a strong admiration for her and her creativity. Being a SwaRon fan, i feel sad and upset with her leaving the show, I can't even imagine what the people who worked with her day and night must be feeling. I hope and pray that she achieves much greater success and gives us another wonderful show and love story in the near future (hopefully with VruShan!!)

Thank you once again Palki Maam. Whoever was responsible for your exit will pay a big price one day. You will be missed dearly by us all!