Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: _SnowFlakes_

Awesome update ..

Maan planned everything so well & dev was also in the plan with maan ..poor geet shocked with all the relevation ..

omg dadi is the mastermind & she is the one who playing game ..

thank you dear πŸ˜Š yeah maan planned everything.. yes she is actually a master mind 
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sri_Radha

Great updatesπŸ‘πŸ‘

thank you πŸ˜Š
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_21

i like this ff so much

dear
update soon

amazing updates

thank you for liking dear.. will update soon πŸ˜Š
Whypadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi dear plzzz yaar I can't wait anymore
I need loads of maneet moments

Plzzz update de doa

Plzzz dear...

Twist is super. Dadi wahhh Kay kamal ka idea hai...abhi takh kiss writer ne bhi is angle se nahi SOCHA...

Jaldi de dona
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Part 10 

Add "JyothiK" for pms. 

@Whypadhu: I am so glad you liked the twist... πŸ€—

@maanmeet1: Buddy, you got the exact point what i wanted from my readers. Thank you for your comment.. πŸ˜ƒ

Check the previous pages as i have replied to everyone.. 

"10 saal pehle jo kuch bhi hua uska kaaran mom nahi hai" told maan. "Phir kaun?" asked geet. "DADI" "Dadi?" whispered geet confused. "Ha geet" replied maan. Geet's anger shoot up, what the hell is he talking. Dadi is the main culprit, how? She is not able to understand anything. "Do you even know what you are saying maan?" asked geet angrily. "Few things are there that you don't know geet" told maan. Though geet got angry first but seeing his eyes she understood something is wrong, maan can never lie to her at the same time if he is hiding anything then that is sure something is wrong. "Shayad tum mere baaton par yakken nai karogi, sach tho yeh hai ki hamare parivaar ke saath dadi bohot galat kiya" told maan. "Maan aisa kabhi nahi hoga ki geet apni maan ki baaton par yakeen na kare" told geet. "Thank you geet, one more thing geet. Please don't ask me anything now, I will tell you everything soon" told maan cupping her face. "Take your time maan" told geet and smiled at him. Geet hugged maan and told "Bas maan, now don't send me anywhere away from you. I can't live without you maan" told geet. Maan broke the hug and looked at geet, "Will you marry me?" asked maan smiling at her. Geet smirked and told "Dekungi, sochungi aur bataungi ki ha maan mai tumse shaadi karungi" They both laughed out loud, maan took geet in his arms and twirled her around.

In the afternoon dev too joined maan and geet for lunch. Geet is thinking something. "What you are thinking geet?" asked dev. "Yaar you two are really impossible and sameera, she is your friend maan and how can I face her now? Kya kuch nahi kaha mai use?" asked geet feeling embarrassed. "That's why I tell you geet, control your tongue. But why you will listen to me. Hamesha kehti ho, just shut up dev and bas what will I speak after that" taunted dev. Geet glared at him angrily while maan tried to muffle his laughter but couldn't and laughed out loud. Dev and geet looked at him. "Mujhe pata tha bro geet hi aapke andar ki chupe hue maan ko baahar laa sakti and I was correct. I promise bro kuch bhi hojaaye geet ko aapse koi bhi dur nahi kar sakte" thought dev and promised himself to protect his bro and bhabhi from all the evils. "Maan, we have to buy gift for arjun's daughter tomorrow is her birthday" geet reminded him. "Ya geet we will go in the evening" told maan. "Maan, I am getting bored. We 3 will go somewhere" asked geet. "No geet, I have lots of office work to finish. We will go some other day" told maan. Geet looked at dev pouting. Dev looked here and there avoiding her puppy face.

On the other side maan is thoroughly enjoying geet's cribbing and cursing. "Kya babaji ek hi ek boy friend hai mera aur usko tho kaam ke alawa kuch soojtha hi nahi. Nai babaji, ab se aisa nahi hoga. Ab se Saturday and Sunday maan ka rest day hoga aur doosra din kaam kaam aur kaam" geet is now back in action mode. "Maan, can you please give me laapy please. I have to check few mails" asked geet sweetly. "All the best bro" whispered dev and in return he got a slap from geet. "Wait geet" told maan but geet took his laptop and closed it. "What are you doing? Do you even know how important my work is?" asked maan seriously. "Mr. Khurana till now you did whatever you want. But now I am also staying in this house and I want everything as per my choice. And yes from now onwards if you touch your laptop or any of those office files on Saturday and Sunday then I am not going to spare you. And you dev (showing her finger) dare you support your bro like always" warned geet to both brothers. Maan stared at her without blink, he missed all these things. She always boss over him and does what she likes. He never forget their childhood with geet and dev. Now, after all these years it's like he is again breathing and living his life to the fullest. He missed her bossing around and these two brothers does what she tell, her teasing, taunting and crying for every small things.

Jeene lagaa hoon pehley se zyaadaa
Pehley se zyaadaa tumpey marney lagaa hun

I have started living more than beforee
I have started dying more for you than before

Main, meraa dil aur tum ho yahaan
Phir kyoon ho palkein jhukaaye wahaan
Tumsaa haseen pehley dekhaa nahin
Tum isse pehle they jaane kahaan

I, my heart and you are here
Then why are you there with leaning eyelids
I have not seen anyone before as beautiful as you
Where were you before this

Jeene lagaa hoon pehle se zyaadaa
Pehley se zyaadaa tumpey marney lagaa

I have started living more than beforee
I have started dying more for you than before

Rehtey ho aake jo tum paas merey
Tham jayein pal ye waheen bas main ye sochoon

When you come and be with me
I just want those moments to stop there

Sochoon main thum jaayein pal ye
Paas merey jab ho tum

I want those moments to stop there
when you are with me

Chaltee hai saansein pehle se zyaadaa
Pehley se zyaadaa dil theherne lagaa

The breathes become faster than before
The heart starts stopping more than before

Tanhaaiyon mein tujhey dhoondhhe meraa dil
Har pal ye tujhko hee soche bhalaa kyoon

My heart finds you when it feels lonely
Why does it think of you every moment

Tanhaayi mein dhoondhhe tujhey dil
Har pal tujhko sochey

The heart finds you when it feels lonely
It thinks of you every moment

Milney lagey dil pehley se zyaadaa
Pehley se zyaadaa ishq honey lagaa

The hearts have started to meet more than before
the love has started to happen more than before

He want take away her from this cruel world and protect her from every evil. "Bro" "Maan" called dev and geet when they saw him lost in his thoughts. Maan came out of his thought and looked at both. He at once hugged both of them feeling emotional. "Kitna akela padh gaya tha mai tum dono ke bina, aisa laga tha ki iss duniya me mere liye koi bhi nahi. Par aaj aisa lag raha hai ki I have whole world in front of me" told maan. Geet rubbed his back and told "Never think you are alone maan. We are there with you always" told geet. Maan broke the hug and smiled at them.

"Bohot hogaya dadi, aapki wajah se aaj mera bhai itna dard she raha hai. Acha hua ki uss din aap bhi mere saath naatak kiya aur aapne yeh socha ki mai Canada jaunga and geet India mei hogi. Par dadi aap bhool rahe the thi geet ke saath maan aur dev hai. Before you touch geet you should cross maan and dev. Mai apne bhai aur geet ko khush dekhna chata hu dadi aur aap aap hamari happy family ko dekke itna tadpavogi ki aap yeh sochne lag gaye ki aap kyun hame neecha dikane ki koshish ki (You have done enough damage dadi, today because of you my bro is in pain. I am thankful to you for your acting on that day dadi and you thought I will go to Canada and geet will be in India but dadi you are forgetting one thing that maan and dev are there with geet. Before you touch geet you should cross maan and dev. I want to see my bro and geet happy and I make sure they are. Dadi you will suffer a lot and you will be thinking why you have all these things)" thought dev. "Bro, I think geet is correct. Come we will go for site seeing. We are new to the city and its your duty to take us out. But here you are busy in your work. That's not fair bro, come lets go" asked dev coming out of his thoughts.

"Yeh hui na baat" chirped geet. Now what maan can do other than to do what they says. "Ok guys, get ready" told maan. Geet and dev jumped in joy and rushed to their rooms to get ready. Geet got ready in jeans and top and dev too got ready. Maan is already waiting for them, once they are done they all went out and told nakul not to cook as they will dine outside. Nakul is so happy seeing maan enjoying his life other than his office and files. And for the first time he is seeing maan in casuals. Nakul prayed god to keep his maan sir always happy. Maan is driving the car, geet sat on the passenger seat and dev on back seat. Geet and dev are continuously talking while maan is only listening to them. "Where you want to go?" asked maan. "National Park" both shouted at a time. "When you both are here what is the use of going to park" murmured maan. "What you said?" asked geet staring at him. "Nothing, what will I say, meri itni himmat?" told maan innocently. "Maan before we go anywhere I want something" asked geet making baby face. "what?" asked maan though he knows what is coming. "I want ice cream" asked geet. "No way geet, its so cold here" told maan. "Please maan" requested geet. "Geet, you will sneeze the whole night and you will get fever too. So no I don't want to take any risk" told maan. "You know maan in these 10 years no one asked me not to eat ice cream and I always use to think if you are with me then you never allow me to eat" told geet. Maan looked at her and sighed. While dev too became sad.

P.S.: Complete the thread for next update 

Here is the next part of Tera Saaya, waiting for your response. 

Love

Chinni

Edited by _GoldenStarz_ - 10 years ago
heycookie thumbnail
Yupp me first!!!Edited by Miss.Perfectiie - 10 years ago
...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
Yeyyy me second :D

Awesomeupdate
Maan didn't reveled what did dadi do in past :\
Geet said she belives him
Wow maan proposed geet :D
Loved the lappy part
Maan taking them out finally :P
Me still thinking what did dadi do :\
Y she wants to kill geet :O Edited by ...RIDDHIMA... - 10 years ago
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mystery is still a mystery...even I like it dat way...
Dadi m nt sure wht gud words I will use for u once I knw d truth
Maan proposed geet n I just loved it...10 yrs dey have suffered...dats too much...
sparklingeyes11 thumbnail
Simply awesome!!! Loving this Geet.. bossing around Maan...
And Dev is too good... I am sure he will not let any harm touch both of them...
Ice-cream part was emotional...
Me still waiting for the past and especially what Dadi did??
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
Awesome update
Maan didn't reveled what did dadi do in past
Geet said she belives him
Wow maan proposed geet