Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Getting goosebumps with curiousness ...Jaldi plsss *puppyface*
Whypadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi dear jab jab updating status dekhthi hoon tab tab mere dil mein kushi ki gante bajhathe hain.
Dear jaldi
Jaldi
Jaldi update de do na

Big wall update
Full of maneet moments

Waiting
Waiting
Waiting
Waiting...
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Part 9

Add "JyothiK" for pms. 

"Bohot keh chuki ho geet, bohot keh chuki ho. Just a minute geet" told maan and went to bring his laptop. Maan opened his mail and showed to geet. "Dekho geet, tumari har ek mail ka reply. Par mujhme itni himmat nai thi ki mai tumko send karu. Bohot kuch hua jo tumko nahi pata geet. What you want geet, I should come to India. I will come geet, not for dadi but for you. Because it's you who asked me and I can never say no to you geet. Even yesterday I gave you flights tickets but in my heart I was praying that you should not go back. When I slapped you I pained me more than you. How can I slap my geet, I hate myself for doing that geet. Geet ek aur baat kehna chahunga Sirf tum akeli nahi thi geet main bhi akela tha" told maan.

"Maan, I know how you are and I know about your pain. But maan your family is waiting for you. What is the need to stay all alone, why you are suffering for someone's deeds? 10 years maan, is it less? I am not saying to think about me but think about dadi and dev. Come back maan" asked geet losing her patience. "Geet, I told you I will come for sure. I have so many things to settle in India" told maan. "Hey guys" came a voice from entrance. Geet turned back as her back is facing the entrance. "Dev???" gasped geet. "What? It's me for real geet" told dev coming inside. "What are you doing here?" asked geet and she is in confused at present. Firstly she is not able to understand maan and secondly why dev came here. "Dev, I told you I am fine here, then why you came?" chided geet sitting on the couch. "Ohooo, don't be angry meri maa. Just listen to me" dev tried his luck to talk but no geet won't listen to anyone till she completes her shouting session. "You two, I am sure I will kill you both 1 fine days. No one listens to me and do whatever you want. When you want to do your mannmaani then why I am standing here like a fool begging some nonsense people to come back" chided geet. Maan forwarded a glass of water to her. "Have it geet, you will feel better" told maan. "You did one good job from the time I came here" told geet and took the water and gulped in one go. Dev left out a chuckle. Geet glared at him which made him zip his mouth.

"Geet" called out dev but she is silent. "Geet" called dev again. "I am listening dev continue" shouted back geet. Dev looked at maan and asked him to tell something as he scared to talk to her anything now. "Geet, tumari marzi se tum Canada nahi ayi thi. Tum yaha aane ka wajah main tha" told maan. "And dev did what he has to do and we all will go India together" completed maan with a smirk. Geet got up and stopped maan, "One minute maan, I have small small doubts. Let me clear those first" she looked at dev. "Dev, what are you doing here? And you hate maan for being away from you all these years, right?" asked geet. Dev made geet to sit on the couch, "Geet, I used to hate bro but not now. Because I came to know the truth" told dev. "How?" came geet's question. "I thought you will ask when?" told dev. "That obviously you should tell me, don't counter question me and answer to my question" told geet. Dev sighed and told "From from from" "This is not a daily serial to stretch much, dev" told an irritated geet. "Sameera" told dev. Again geet ask another question maan interrupted in the middle. "Sameera is my friend, geet" told maan. "As far as I know you don't make friends so easily geet, that's the reason sameera came as your opponent in the uni and one day when dev was in a party, sameera talked with dev and I too contacted him the very next day. Dev came to know the entire truth and helped me in my plan. And these 10 years my men were following you with a safe distance. I have time to time information about you and dev; I don't want to risk your life geet. Dev will definitely be careful as he knows the truth but I was tensed about you. Sameera was there with you and made sure that you are safe. You hated her and she took advantage of that and started irritating you so that she was always near you. And after that dev told me its not safe for you to be India and I too thought the same. Dev ne daadi ke saath naatak kiya ki he is missing me a lot and wants me back. Dadi ne bhi naatak kiya and the result you are here" told maan.

Geet got up and is thinking something, "I didn't understand one thing guys, it's your plan and dev helped you, which are fine. But why dev alone is here? Where is dadi? Even her hand is there in sending me to Canada, right?" asked geet. "Bro will explain you everything geet, I will be back soon. I am going to meet sameera" told dev. "One minute dev" stopped geet. "What geet?" asked dev. "Mujhe tho sach abi tak nahi pata, par tumko pata tha na. Tumne bhi bhi mujhe andere mei rakha tha na dev. Kya mai tum dono ko itni parayi ho gayi hu kya?" asked geet hurt. "Geet, mai chata hu ki khurana khaandan ki bahu khush ho. Tumko yeh sach batakar I don't want to see tears in your eyes. Geet, you suffered a lot from childhood. Aur hamari problem batake tumko aur pareshan nahi karna chata hu" told dev. "Tumari problems great" taunted geet. "Geet tumari dimag mei bohot negativity hai yaar, hamari problems hi yaad hai kya tumko? I told you other word too which you didn't notice. I told khurana khaandan ki bahu" told dev. Geet laughed at his statement. "Dev, I hate you so much. You talked with your bro and didn't even tell me" asked geet. "No geet I wanted to tell you but thanks to your big fat mouth" teased dev. "Shut up idiot" shouted geet. "Ok baba, I am going. Meet you in an hour" told dev and looked at maan "All the best bro" wished dev and ran from there before this jungle billi chase him.

"Maan" called geet. He looked at her, "By the time I came here I wanted to ask you one thing?" asked geet. "What is that?" asked maan. "Can I hug you?" asked geet, though she is a strong girl she missed maan too much that she just want to hug him all the day and night and not leave him for a second. Maan opened his arms welcoming her to his life once again. Geet ran to maan and hugged him tight. Maan embraced geet in his arms securely, their lasted for a long time, they were in each other arms and wished to be like this for rest of their life. They came out of the hug and maan cupped geet's cheek and kissed her forehead. He caressed her cheek and apologized her. "I am sorry geet"

"Maan, you were there with me all the time and you know each and everything about me. That means you even know I will come to your office" asked geet. Maan nodded for a yes. "Hawww, I was like a fool came to you and was crying thinking you didn't recognize me" chided geet. "Maan, I am worried about dadi. She is all alone there. What if your mother do something to dadi?" asked a worried geet. "What will mom do to dadi geet. What ever happened isme mom ki kya galti thi" asked maan. "Kya matlab?" asked geet. "10 saal pehle jo kuch bhi hua uska kaaran mom nahi hai" told maan. "Phir kaun?" asked geet. "DADI"

Here is the next part of Tera Saaya, waiting for your response. 

Love

Chinni

Edited by _GoldenStarz_ - 10 years ago
Oh Teri ...Maan nikli Knight in Armour and Dadi nikli Villian????
Oh my god!!!!!! Somebody catch me...Arghhh

#Fainted
shri12 thumbnail
Awesome part kya twist hai dev aur maan milkar planning ki aur dadi is
the one who did the mistake
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
nice part
dev n maan planned geet to come there
geets bak bak superb..
its dadi behind all??how
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da splendid update, superbly written. wt a twist!  Dev is in Canada! Geet surprised! Omg dadi?? wt did she do?? update soon!
sparklingeyes11 thumbnail
Awesome update!!!! So it was all a plan!!! Shocked to read that...
But how come Dadi what did she do 10 years back???... what is the past??? Me waiting for that desperately!!!!
Edited by sparklingeyes11 - 10 years ago
gurti30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome dear
so all was planed by maan and dev and dadi too but what had dadi done that maan left house
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what is past .
waiting for next update