Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crystal17 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Paranormal, supernatural, fantasy and mystery all involved in one. That's fantastic. Can't wait to read the next part. And I loved the way that Arnav is fighting for Khushi. The helplessness and the love and the fight between them. This story is a treat to read. πŸ˜Š
rati123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a wonderful story. I never thought a story with such para normal theme could feel so real and convincing !

One really feels Khushi's pain and Arnav's helplessness.

I really hope he is able to break the spell.
sarunarshi72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was brilliant. Love this concept. Its unique and enthralling. Cant wait to read more 😊
pmehra300 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely fantastic chapter
Loved it
I just can't believe khushi is going through so much whenever she is happy with joy she just disappear in the painting
How r they going to solve this mystery
sugarbird thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update.  really loved.  so no more arnav is in his shell he is the person he is going to relieve her from the curse.  hope this story gives a happy ending.  I appreciate the banner been put up.  that is an apt one.   lovely
sincereme thumbnail
Awesome update...
Hatts off to you for the excellent piece of writing... This is about supernatural yet you made it so realistic ... With the deep research you have undergone, it looks normal and believable...

Loved the update to the core... Arnav will never let her go...He will surely find a solution...

Can't wait for next part...
HIPKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's one beautiful update..and what a story!..kudos to your hard work for this piece..
shivanisaur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A fantastic story! Thanks!
prathyusha120 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭😭😭😭
is der any cure for dat curse
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
awesome update..really very interesting and intriguing...keep up the good work going...please do continue soon..waiting for the next update eagerly..😊