BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh, I so love this update!!
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
love so pure
"Come to me when you are ready to go into this with your mind, body, heart and soul. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Because that's what will offer you in return."

best confession i have heard in a long time :)
Addicted87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shocked... Stunned... Speechless... That pretty much describes how I felt right after reading the update... It actually took me a minute to absorb everything I had read...How you manage to do this every single time is beyond me... As hard it is for me to digest a concept like this, somehow you have managed to weave such a beautiful story around it that you have me so engrossed in it that I didn't even realize when I finished reading both parts( Even though your updates are super long, they still leave me wanting more... I know I am greedy๐Ÿ˜Š)
I love how you described Khushi's internal struggle,how a part of her just wants to forget everything and just be with Arnav and yet another part wants to save Arnav and herself from a heart break which she thinks eventually will happen...  Arnav... What can I possibly say more than that I absolutely love his character... ? I love this determined Arnav who refuses to give up without a fight, who knows that Khushi is still holding herself back yet wont push for more, who is ready to do whatever it takes to save Khushi from the painting...     Honestly I doesn't get better than this...๐Ÿ‘

What happened at the end? Who did Arnav see? Cant wait to find out...!๐Ÿ˜Š

cvrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful. No words can describe the story. All the praises n words are less for ur thought n story. 
Mind blowing. I have never ever read any story like this. I've read so many stories on mythology werewolf vampire human with extra power n ability etc. No one has this kind of thoughts n story

U r simply mindblowing. I really really lived ur stories. This is the bestest of all ur stories.
A_BA thumbnail
I like this confident and bold Khushi who knows what she wants and goes out to get it! But can she really truly be happy with just one night (turns out she can't). So glad that Arnav reassured that she doesn't need to beg for something that is already hers; he basically is giving her the haq over him and it was really such a sweet gesture!

After that beautiful love making (you write it so well, keeping the passion in tact without making it seem cheap in any way!), I knew that there had to be a reason for his cruelness. I can't even imagine what Khushi must have been feeling at that moment (there's a little pattern in your stories; in both Scandalous and Secrets, Khushi woke up to an empty bed after the first time, and now in Seduction, she wakes up alone in a whole other room!!) Even though she shed some tears, I'm glad she understood the reason for his behavior. It just really goes to show that Arnav is in this for the long term, and he's just not thinking about the current moment.

Loved how his words of love were even more powerful than the heavy rainfall, even though it ended up with Khushi returning to the painting.

Like Arnav, I had also thought that the cure to the curse would be in the last line, and I still think it is. It's just that no one understands what those words mean. I now think that if Khushi gets pregnant, she will literally have an innocent child inside of her, and that baby can't be trapped inside the painting, can it??

Can't believe we are already at chapter 8, but I guess that means we are closer to that happy ending that you have promised up๐Ÿ˜Š
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arnav is a desperate man, trying his best to solve the mystery and keep are to himself but she wants to live in the moment and i like her attitude. There is no guarantee of her tomorrow so she should give in to her feelings and live in today.

"My woman." This was beautiful and shows how he will go to extreme lengths to make her his forever.

Their love making was written beautifully. Their emotions came out so well.

The way he told her to leave is just an example of what all he will do to keep her with him.

Like i always say, love is the most selfish thing ever. Whoever says it's selfless is wrong. You do things for your beloved because it makes them happy and their happiness makes you happy. It's all about doing it for yourself.

What a lovely confession but here also he's showing us that he will try his best to keep her by his side.

But it's good to see them on the same page.

Has Anjali come to visit him?
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update they both are such a real beautiful couple. Hope they are able to break the curse
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
umm...guess i smell Arhi child for the first time in ur FF!...i ll go wid Sem's prediction!๐Ÿ˜‰Edited by -HEAVEN- - 10 years ago