Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KtotheM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Simply awesome
Sorry I'm not good at penning down my thoughts into words, so I can't properly express, but the update was totally awesome and over whelming
Both the parts were just too good
Thanx
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is ONLY getting better. 
I am in awe with the way you have vividly penned this story, placing the curse at the core of it all amidst the pull, the love that bares between these two...I cannot wait to see who Arnav has seen...Its not Khushi right? It must be someone else, and I can only hope that he reaches one step closer to finding the cure so that he can keep his lady love with him forever...its a strange, but a beautiful and unique love story! 
karsvinu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just wonderful 😊...if she has her own child...my guess is she might be able to break the curse...the force of childs love is great...n can break her curse
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What a cliffhanger!! Who did Arnav see??
Will anyone interpret the third line of the curse?? It was beautiful that Khushi and Arnav had one night, but sad that he had to stop her from feeling happiness...

Fabulous story, I can't wait to see where you take this...
simi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
My reaction to the update
(bacause of the lines like..Why would you have to ask for something that is already yours? ..My woman)
☺️☺️☺️(for obvious reasons😳)
(yes I knew why arnav said those hursh words to khushi  and i fell some more for arnav😳)
A special 🤗and 😃 (for khushi knowing why arnav did what he did)
 (I fell some more again for arnav when he explained to khushi about his feelinges towards her and thn Just so you know...I'm in love with you, Khushi Kumari Gupta.hayeee)
😭*came the moment i was dreading for*
May i just say here arnav and his ASRish brain deserves a big 👏 for the way he tried to time all his jestures just to make sure his khushi would be with him..⭐️ But hearing ILU had to, had to make khushi overwhelm with joy.
😕(Anji is here? )

nazca thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why this freakin frigid couldn't be seduced?????
FAD is terribly self goaling.

Yaa yaaa soon M will be seduced. Finger crossing, toe crossing, hand crossing, leg crossing, criss crossing,...,,
maina95131 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So she understood...I hope they find away to break the curse...
Meerah14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
May be its should the child of khushi that stands for the innocents that are being described in the curse...

Awaits for more
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
is it possible that if khushi fall pregnant then may be baby's innocence won't let her go back...and may she changed her name from gupta to raizada ...loving it  Edited by ranogill - 10 years ago
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
ohhh myy god!!!!!!!! this was the best update i hv read in such a long time...i can't describe in words what i am feeling right now...such pure and intense love!!! i am too overwhelmed at the moment...
the way arnav loves khushi with his all heart and soul is too heart touching...when he said those hurtful words to khushi in the morning , i instantly knew that he was trying to break her spell...and i felt like crying at the moment...i am hating payal like anything with every passing scene...but then i think that if not for the  curse khushi and arnav wouldn't have met in  the first place...
the running in the rain scene took me by surprise...i was stunned to read that arnav again did it to break her spell...i love him with all my heart right now..he is  totally a perfect dream man of every woman..
can't wait for the next update..
continue soon