ArHi SS:Seduction *Thread 3* (COMPLETED) - Page 42

Posted: 10 years ago

cant wait for Wednesday. Absolutely brilliant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nKbTb_Cd-4

Edited by vks11 - 10 years ago
It was so sad to read about her inner wish, to give in to that passion and feels like a woman.  But however much he was trying to make this special for her, it felt mechanical, she was analyzing everything thing, anticipating every thought and action.  I am glad you confirmed that he felt it too, that she was holding back during their lovemaking as she did not commit herself fully, mind, body, heart and soul.  She is also right though that he should not try to say or do something that goes against who he is just to delay the curse.  It was very touching when he brought her to the blue room himself.  I think the innocence will be their child, that is if as a time traveller she can conceive - right?   I did not hear any foil ripping during their love making.  I will probably be way off base but can't resist guessing.  Now who just showed up at his door?
Kyunki tum hi ho ab tum hi ho that lady with a magic wand who weaves her stories in such a way that readers get pulled in as if there were an unknown force pulling them in just like the one that keeps pulling Khushi into the painting! *sighs

You are killing me J! Part one has left me too stunned for words yet again, Arhi's passionate moment was handled with pure brilliance, it was simply Exquisite with a capital E! I am falling short of words or adjectives here! Not only their passionate moments but the conversation that happened prior to their intimacy left me in Awe as well. My guttery mind had also asked that awkward question that Arnavji asked Khushi about her innocence. This ease that exists between them is like nothing that has been written about before. The end of part one had my heart break for Khushi, even if what Arnav did was only for her sake, it sill broke my heart for her all over again. I was just as shattered as she was.

My being shattered didn't last long because in part 2 Khushi showed her maturity again by telling Arnavji she knew exactly why he dismissed her after they had their passionate moments. She did not want him to force himself into cruelness just for her sake yet she couldn't handle the thought of him being with someone else. Arnav on the other hand did not want Khushi to be trapped in the painting yet he couldn't help what was meant to happen transpire the next moment anyway. He confessed his feelings for her and she got pulled yet again! Every chapter takes us though an emtional roller coaster ride J, you express emotions in such a way that one can't help but feel every single emotion that the characters feel. Arnav was left all Helpless yet again. 
If that wasn't enough the cliff hanger Queens leaves us with yet another cliff hanger, now who is the person that has come to meet Arnav. He is clearly shocked! Could this be his Di? You will leave us guessing now won't you? You meannie You?  Jokes aside I really appreciate all the time and effort you invest in this extra ordinary SS J! As always I will hang on to the cliff in the hopes of surviving it till Wednesday!

PS.  Tum Hi ho suits Arhi's situation to the T and is now forever stuck in my head!
That was an amazinggg update!!!

Arnavs love for khushi and her trust in him was soo beautifully written!!

So arnavs love confession has again got khushi back to the curse but m glad that instead of grieving it arnav is trying to find a way out of it

Ummm I guess,anjali is the in sheesh Mahal to get to arnav

Loved it to bitsss!!!

Amazinggg update!!!
SUPERB   UPDATE...LOVED   IT...
ONCE   AGAIN    UR      END    MAKE     ME     RESTLESS...2  KNOW
WHAT    or    WHO   WAS  THERE   BEHIND   ARNAV...
SO    EAGERLY   WAITING   4  NEXT   UPDATE...
U   HAVE   WOVEN     MAGIC   AROUND    US      BY    THIS   STORY  OF URS.   EVERYDAY     I   WATCH     UR    THREAD    4  NEW  UPDATE...
THANKS  4   GIVEN   US    SUPERB   PIECE  OF    UR  WRITING...
i  couldnt control my tears while reading the second part,, just couldnt,,, such was the impact,,, i am speechless,,,, I wish tht the Almighty nvr puts anyone in such an oscillating situation,,, where ur happiness is the sure shot way leading to an unending despair,,,

and was tht Anjali??
Res😉 
---edited---

Amazing chapter 8!!!

I'm glad that Arnav gave her that one night and made her feel like a woman as she has never felt like this for a man.. He took things very slowly and made Khushi throughout the whole time...

I was also in shock when Arnav was behaving very rudely with her after the passionate moment but later understood that he did this so she didn't have to go back to the picture.. Even Khushi realized this and had accepted that this relationship couldn't be normal..

What does the lake has to with any of this?? But whatever Arnav did was for himself as Khushi has brought back light into his miserable life and he doesn't want to let go it..

Loved how he waited for the moment to tell Khushi that he loved her so he doesn't get happy but anyone would be happy despite the situation they are in.. But loved how he walked with her as now they are together in this and to alone...

So who was behind Arnav?? Anjali??or Aman??

Sorry for the late response...
Now off to the next update...

Edited by Hawa1997 - 10 years ago
read last 3 episodes in one go... unexpected twist u brought in the story with Khushi being cursed ... and really waiting to see how it is broken and khushi is set free...👍🏼
Awesome update di as usual