Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnshi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Fantastic update...this story always leave at the edge...but its getting awesome...what exactly will happen...superb.
Hot_Chocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
heylo! comments for chap 7 and 8!

so in chapter your break my heart ummm several times by showing a distraught and won out kinda arnav who dont know what to do where to go whom to talk and staring a painting! love can make you do things like and man! he is in love with a immortal! khushi's pain on the other hand, a girl or a woman who is living from almost a century, is feared to be happy, lest she turn in to painting...kyun dard deti ho itna! so ASR consulted some research centres for khushi and khushi do step out of the painting also and the much needed talk, the promises and fears, the insecrities! khushi's resolve of staying away and arnav's of not letting her go and then...the night of passion, yes, i know that arnav will give in to khushi demand and also that this will lead her to the painting as this was the overehelming joy for but at the zenith he somehow with his pretense of cruel behaviour he managed! but again the lake talk and the kiss, she transformed in to painting, at a time that arnav will hold on to her and will not let her go and see what happens...still,,,therse chaps were fab!πŸ‘
and also i will wait for innoccence to appear and is that anjali or aman who startled Arnav?
Nandz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Comment on part 2 updated here
siamesecat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fantastic update as always!!
dreamymaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Oh god!!! this time u left a cliffhanger in suspense and thrill beyond measure...how will i last until wednesday not knowing who was behind him???
Oh man!! arnav is truly madly deeply strongly in love with her and he did and is trying his max to break the curse...the intensity of his love stuns me!! that itself is powerful to break the curse...i too can't figure out what is the last part of the curse standing for!!!hmmm...
Sharaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome chap J. Arnav is fighting with her curse, for them... I felt am in that blue room, invisible to them,... Helplessly prayin for their curse. You make me feel lyk that... I wonder who saw Arnav? Wednes is so long J.. Waitin kills
Barunz4ever thumbnail
Wow so beautiful!!!!!!!!!
Their love so true , so pure , selfless , unconditional n ofcourse eternal...
Arnav wl soon find a way through the curse n bring back khushi for him HAMESHA forever
Does the third line of the curse about the innocence signal towards Arnav n khushis child .
Waiting anxiously ...

Homeslice thumbnail
Oh lord so Khushi had to go back? :(
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!! Please make it a happy ending πŸ˜Š
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully written, Juhi. And Tum hi ho would be perfect here . I think the innocence she is talking about might be Khushi's child. Like if she conceives only then would the curse be broken. Just shooting in the dark here. I love this Arnav.