nice update. lovd it. pls continue soon
maneet2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
pls add me to your pm list
Volturi thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Overly fanciful, but on the whole a tale well told.
Waiting.
rith123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Days of the week

Monday
Tuesday
Let's get seduced day!
Thursday
Friday
Let's get seduced day!
Sunday

All hail let's get seduced day.

I can't wait to see how this story unfolds.

I love this story dammit!
Nandz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the updates!
M so glad arnav is fighting so hard for her! I loved how even in this traumatic state if mind he could come up with an answer to the problem! Like every lock has a key, every curse has a solution to break free from it too! N m sure the last line holds the passage to khushi's freedom!
The story is becoming more and more interesting! Earlier it was their romance and inexplicable pull that seduced as and not the mystery and how arnav would break the curse is keeping us on the edge!
I truly feel sad for khush! Poor soul! What all she had to endure without any fault of hers!

N yes hatred is as powerful and potenr emotion as love! Payal's pure unadulterated hatred for her simply transformed her life and subjected her to misery for eternity!
But i hope arnav's unadulterated and selfless love becomes key to unlock khushi from this life and give her the life that she actually deserved!!

I love the way you have woven this story! Everything is simply marvellous, the plot, the characters, the element of supernatural as well as emphasis on how potent human emotions are! From shyam's obsession with khushi to payal's hatred, jealousy to khushi's misery , helplessness to finally arnav's love!  Who needs supernatural when we ourselves are capable of drastically changing the course of our lives!!
Cant wait for the next part!
LooneyLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeh post ek bahana hai
Aapko updex karna yaad dilaa na hai!

Ps. Loved how saxy seduced is getting ;)
fangurrl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its Saturday :D YYYAAAYYY
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I don't know how you do this...what more can I say that I have not about your writing. You know what comes out the most in this story? It is your passion, your conviction and the simplicity of your words. It feels like you are writing with your heart and soul as well as that brilliant mind of yours...
Their love making scene was just so sensitive, sensual, sexy and sweet ( S words...)
All their apprehension and anxiety before, the doubts and questions too made if seem so natural and real..then after...
I kept wondering how come her happiness was not interfering with their moment and then oops ...
I loved how she knew and how she was not upset for herself but for the price he has to pay to try and make things between them work and as normal under the circumstances. She hates what he has to do and the way he has to behave,poles apart from his character. 
I love that nothing can undermine his conviction and belief...love how he explains to her that it is not for her but for them that he is doing what he is...
Loved his determination to talk to her and then loved how he tells her he loves her and they kiss...he wants her in totality heart mind and soul and that is what he wants to give her too...love how he decides to follow her and see her off and be there when she comes back and then now who is he talking with ? 
Will he decide to try and go in with her by holding on to her when she is going back? Can she get pregnant ?

"But innocence can dare" 

He already believe her and her innocence ...no one else from that era who can prove anything or to whom she can prove anything to her...
Innocence a child is the epitome of innocence ...oh Juhi...I am all tangled up...cannot wait...have no clue what all goes go in my mind...I just need to know so much...

I loved how she says she want to feel like a woman and he says 'his woman' ...their love is innocent and pure! 
Edited by vandana.sagar - 10 years ago