Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonyasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Another great story. Very interesting and well written.
sahada thumbnail
This Ch was completely overwhelming... and you've penned it down so incredibly splendidly I felt their hurt n helplessness n anguish n love n passion for eachother.. I could feel it as if I'm one of thm... beautiful extremely moving n touching Ch! I'm awed wth Arnav's ardent love for this cursed girl.. his love
Gripped!!!!
Samyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really awesome...
read it for the second time...
Chochoo83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
simply awsumm chapter loved it
thanks for pm
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow wow wow - this is such a good read...can't put it down...don't want to stop.here!!!!πŸ‘

I had the great pleasure of reading 4 parts altogether and I am so amazed at how the story flows seamlessly and is so fast paced.  You built up the suspense and then with a jatka, revealed the secrets...left me gasping for breath.  

You leveraged the Sheeshmahal history so well and are weaving that beautifully into the thread of the story.

Into a situation rife with romance, passion, seduction...you now introduce supernatural, paranormal and a real live curse.  The amazing part is that this feels so life like and real.  Arnav's bafflement, disbelief and then eventual acceptance that this is true...Khushi's plight just hurts my heart.

Now I am going to go back and read from the Begining.

Edited by Anamika100 - 10 years ago
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
reading through the chapter felt like such a surreal experience... it was beautifully written.. i have no words for u... it now seems like a thriller to me with a little added magic... i was holding my breath throughout it , didnt know when i finished it... but now all i want is more , n more n more...
tinsel_akira thumbnail
Wwwooowww this story is breathtaking
Frida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant update & an amazing story!!
I don't have words to praise you.. You are a very talented writer & each of your stories are mind-blowing... Each time I read an update from you, it leaves me in a beautiful Arhi world.. 
You have some of the most wonderful ideas & your writing style just makes it all the more exceptional!!
Can't wait to read more!!
Thanks so much for the PM..
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! what a story! I am speechless... This whole paranormal thing is so realistic so believable thanks to your wonderful story telling technique & wonderful research...
Am so looking forward to Arnav setting her free of the curse... What will happen if she does sleep with Arnav?? She is what more than a hundred years older than him?? Will she still retain her youth after she is set free or will she shrivel up in a blink of an eye & be gone?? πŸ˜²

Chalo, I will wait for you to unravel the story, am so glad that I read the chapter just today & tomorrow is Saturday... πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. I forgot to add, I loved the way you said that no one can harm the painting without destroying her with it... Otherwise it would have been so easy...
Edited by pixiegirl - 10 years ago
ipkviewer thumbnail
Juhi, dont know how to start really. read all 7 long chapters in 2 evenings. When I say long, dont think that I find them long to read. I always loved long updates on several stories that I liked. There is no comparison to the way you infused humor to your couple OSs that you wrote around the time of ArShi re-marriage with Sins and now Seduction that I read so far.

I simply loved the way how you took forward your story. Liked Arnav's past, the way you distinguished between their parents' mishap and Akash's which came in after they started to settle down in their lives coping the loss from their childhood. Its completely valid why Arnav feeling really guilty about Akash.

I liked the scene you wrote about their first knowing of each other, him looking down from his room and her knowing someone looking at her. 

I did not read other readers comments yet to see whose guesses to have fallen close but coming to the show stealer that is Khushi's past, I was speechless reading the curse chapter. Funny enough that my simple brain only thought to an extent that Khushi may be Akash's girlfriend from strange circumstances and were tagged or misunderstood as couple. So, your chapter on her past really blew me off. technically Khushi is from great grandparent generation to Arnav. But I dont think any reader would have hoped or suggested for their separation. That is the magic of ArShi and how much IPK audience and FF readers are obsessive about them that even the time gap has no bars. Arnav's disbelief and calling it a mere fiction on her letter only makes sense given the nature of her past.

There are still many faces of science that are not explored yet and would love to know the answers for. Until that time we will term it as fictional and enjoy reading with may be a touch of current advancements on science just the way I use to enjoy reading some mythological stories back in my childhood.

Even from earlier generation and unintentionally, Shyam has become a villain to ArShi even here. Last but not the least, appreciate the amount of homework you have done to know about Lucknow and varied craftswork, mention of which is a significant part in your story. Liked the way how you connected the dots on her seemingly cryptic statements occasionally towards the end when Arnav witnessed to himself about Khushi.