ArHi SS:Seduction *Thread 3* (COMPLETED) - Page 35

Posted: 10 years ago
another  awesome update and i am speechless aagain.. u use ur  words so beautifully its like  i am afraid to breathe  while reading as if  i am watching it  happen before me and if I am not paying attention enough i'll miss the whole thing..tht's the beauty of the writing..
ur story is diff from the original ipk but it gives the peeks of  the arshi we all love.. khushi still has her habit of blaming herself for nything bad tht haappened, she still doesn't realise tht arnav would do nything and everything to get her happiness.. arnav still has his ASR trends..πŸ˜ƒ  
I want the innocence to dare..πŸ˜‰
PS  Being a hp fan and  knwing u r also one might be the reason i hv had this thought. It might be  totally irrelavant  but here u go. Harry was saved from voldemort's curse because lilly potter loved harry with all her soul which transformed into a protection as the breath left her body.. Didn't u just reverse it for khushi's curse?
PSS The banner is more thn perfect..⭐️

That was mindblowing...

There should be cure for this curse...awaiting for more
I've never read such interesting and intriguing concept at IF! πŸ‘The theme is REALLY captivating!! Thanks for the extra link for more info! Uniquely original and hugely intersting storyline Expi!! You have us spellbound!!😲πŸ₯±πŸ˜­πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
p.s Loads for thnax 4 the PM!!πŸ˜ƒ
Brilliant update. So much super natural but looks real. I hope Arnav will find a solution. I really want happy ending.
Great update. The progression of the story is really interesting. I hope Arhi can work together to break the curse.
I hope Arnav's effort becomes fruitful!
Update soon!
Another fabulous update!  I have full faith in you regarding the facts and a happy ending...
Juhi i am amazed by your writing. BAS.
Its splendid how you are able to make this sound so realistic. Hats off to you for that. 

I am glad that the shatir dimaag of ASR is at work and he has his plan chalked out. Contact the right set of people to guide him and get all the details regarding this thing. 

I am sure the answer lies in the last sentence of the curse 'Innocence may dare' and i can't wait to read how you will make it all come together once again. It will be sheer magic. 

Well done Juhi...your magic works every single time. 
oh god Too real to believe...

Yet cant help but believe..

awesome awesome update...

frankly i dun have any words to describe my experience of reading this story everytime...

but this is something i have never come across... i am loving it...

trust me Juhi you a fab script writer, any film director would buy ur script without second thought...πŸ‘

well, my only worry at this moment is... if khushi stays here, they might do something which wud make her overwhelmingly happy.. and then she has to go back to the painting..πŸ˜²πŸ˜•... oh no.. please no... my arnav will be devastated...

so my fingers are crossed while i wait for Saturday..

thanks for pm...
Great work... Superb story