Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-green thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ajaz  looks better when he is dressed properly like
in the interview, lacks the height so looks stocky...
but talented for sure
mada007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: avidwatcher1

I'm wondering about Ajazz cuz of his statement to Sangram yesterday regarding GK & Kamya. Is he just using them, and playing the game? From Sangrams response, you could tell that he dislikes both girls.

Sangy dislikes anyone who is not a Sangy bhakt and agree with his self praise.. 
DesiPrincess93 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rupa_6

Armman beemaar hai. us ke muscles aggressive ho gaye๐Ÿ˜†

Doc gave medicines

Hai na hosh gawane waali news? Dhamakedaar indeed ๐Ÿคช
karizma418 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its 12:30 am here in NY and will have to go to sleep soon. Could someone record LF if and when you-know-who enters? I missed the Sofia bikini drama and now don't want to miss this. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
blue-green thumbnail
Don't see Armaan doing his famous mopping anymore...
avidwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: karizma418

Its 12:30 am here in NY and will have to go to sleep soon. Could someone record LF if and when you-know-who enters? I missed the Sofia bikini drama and now don't want to miss this. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

LOL. The day starts for them when we're ready to hit the sack. The bikini drama was cool though, cuz it was on our time zone. 

Not sure how legit this entry of Kushals is. They've been getting free publicity with this entry issue, and keep using it by leaking to the press time and again. 
DesiPrincess93 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: karizma418

Its 12:30 am here in NY and will have to go to sleep soon. Could someone record LF if and when you-know-who enters? I missed the Sofia bikini drama and now don't want to miss this.๐Ÿ˜ญ

if "u know who" enters, live feed will most likely black out as they dont reveal surprises.. so not sure about capturing the moment, but lets see! sweet dreams :)
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Arey wah, Sangy just complimented Gauhar - Gauhar aaj acchi lag rahi ho๐Ÿ˜›
avidwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Ladies, if you know the answer, please share: Tanisha must be 5 feet - 5 '2 max. She's got Juicy Couture sweats on. How do they fit her? Do you think she has got the length altered? Whenever I've bought a pair, they're way too long for me, and end up dragging. I know she wears heels around the house, but if you look at her on LF now, they seem to be fitting her height.
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: avidwatcher1

Ladies, if you know the answer, please share: Tanisha must be 5 feet - 5 '2 max. She's got Juicy Couture sweats on. How do they fit her? Do you think she has got the length altered? Whenever I've bought a pair, they're way too long for me, and end up dragging. I know she wears heels around the house, but if you look at her on LF now, they seem to be fitting her height.

Just saw her wearing the heels in the kitchen...so guess they fit her then๐Ÿ˜†