Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

I have a feeling Salman Khan and Kushal Tandon are going to subject Bigg Boss viewers to a mutual admiration society now.

XOXOgossipgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think Kushal will come as a guest. Not as a contender. To please fans, and so that they can fulfill Gauahar's wish. He will sit with them on Saturday and Sunday, make peace with everyone, and then leave sometime next week or so. That's what I feel. He won't be here for good.
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gutthi_Palak

Kushal is just coming back to be badly insulted by Salman on saturday and Sunday, will be nominated on Monday nd then gets evicted on Saturday no matter what the votes he'll get and again Sunday will be an insulting day for him. You can just surmise he is just entering only as guest with no WELCOME but INSULTS .

firstly this is live feed. discuss only that. 
if you dont like kushal... fine... why do you just have to predict his future
P.S. I am not a Kushal fan... but atleast I am not against the happiness of Kushal's fans
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
just imagine... Gauhar-Kushal-Ajaz together! ๐Ÿคฃ 
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: khamosshhh

More than Kushal's entry, I'm more excited to see the state of the forum...haila it will be back to No.1 in the CM...

All pro and anti gauhar-kushal fans draw out ur weapons and all d neutrals go grab ur pop corns.๐Ÿ˜†

me too very excited ๐Ÿ˜‰ maja aayga forum par ๐Ÿ˜› bahut dino se boring thi.. bt pratty chali gayi its nt fair uska bhi reaction dekhna tha ๐Ÿ˜ญ
DesiPrincess93 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kushal is just coming back to be badly insulted by Salman on saturday and Sunday, will be nominated on Monday nd then gets evicted on Saturday no matter what the votes he'll get and again Sunday will be an insulting day for him.
You can just surmise he is just entering only as guest with no WELCOME but INSULTS .

๐Ÿ˜† woh sab choro, I dont think anybody even cares if he's coming as a guest. Aur insult hona kaunsi nayi baat hai. He was bashed when he was there & also bashed when he wasnt..Most of us are just eager to see the housemates reaction...His entry brings in a dhamaka,even if it will be torture for some..lets seee..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

just imagine... Gauhar-Kushal-Ajaz together! ๐Ÿคฃ 

Ajaz singing the situation apt song..๐Ÿ˜†
@tellydiva tweets
he's coming as a contestant
DesiPrincess93 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi_

me too very excited๐Ÿ˜‰maja aayga forum par๐Ÿ˜›bahut dino se boring thi.. bt pratty chali gayi its nt fair uska bhi reaction dekhna tha๐Ÿ˜ญ

HAYYEEE RE ZALIM MOHABBAT ๐Ÿ˜ญ
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Kushal is just coming back to be badly insulted by Salman on saturday and Sunday, will be nominated on Monday nd then gets evicted on Saturday no matter what the votes he'll get and again Sunday will be an insulting day for him. You can just surmise he is just entering only as guest with no WELCOME but INSULTS .

Nah, the insults won't happen. Even if they happen...mare huey ko koi thodi maar sakta hai. ๐Ÿ˜†

Like previous seasons...ppl who were hinsak were brought back as guests, so will he. But BB won't tell anyone that he is a guest and he'll be safe for a week. Then they tell everyone he's a guest. If Kuku has any brains, he'll tame down his love angle with Gau. But I don't credit him win that. ๐Ÿ˜†