Live Feed #68 (link to new on pg1) - Page 24

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by DesiPrincess93

Awww you guys, don't say that! I like Kushal, but I like the bond
between "Gaujaz" too! Gau needs to learn how to manage her time
b/w both somehow..if KT does return..πŸ˜†

Well if he DOES come, the interaction of the 3 will be a sight to watch. Flirting toh band karni padegi Ajaz bhai ko. πŸ˜† Kushi wont be having any of THAT. πŸ˜†

Oh God, I need to stop with this assuming. I wont be taking Kushys name UNTIL he comes back. πŸ˜†
Ellie saying she got very affected by Sophia's story, Sangy telling her to not think about the bad and focus on good, don't let it affect you..! πŸ˜Š
hey guys they said that they will shoot for the finale on the 28 and 29... how does that make sense since they have to be in the house for a complete 90 days... does anyone know? pleas give a clarification if u know :) 
Originally posted by MissMeow

Awww Gau just put her head on Ajaz's shoulder and said 'Allah forgive him for he knows not what he says' πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lol.. such a cute moment, wish I got a screenshot!!

Originally posted by MissMeow

Haan seriouslyyy bas kardo basss! πŸ˜›πŸ˜† I can't even say his name anymore, must refer to him as 'He Who Must Not Be Named' πŸ˜†

LOOOL I gotta stop. I agree! Your wish is my command! πŸ˜† and yaar, use Voldy toh na banao! πŸ˜†
sangram is giving wrong translation to elli! LMAO πŸ€£
Sangu and Elli have successfully motivated me to go to sleepπŸ₯±
These two have the most boring convos ever like EVER😑
Originally posted by Shelly1026

Hey MM πŸ˜Š Ram Leela kesi lagi?? πŸ˜†

LF: Sofia, Ajaz, Kamya and Gauhar in yard having morning tea

Behen.. aisi lagi..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/96244380

WTH is Sangu teaching Elli maine kisi aadmi ko nange per nahi dekha 🀣

Elli telling Sangram that when you are busy you don't think but when nothing happens, you start thinking... (I think that's what she means) 
Sangram: when you hear something in this house, hear it from one ear and take it out from the other

Elli: she heard something about Sofia yesterday and it's not something that she can take in from one ear from the other...

and she's feeling bad coz this is not the first time she is hearing this story
Originally posted by dazzelll

how does he know where salman is ?

Salman told at shoot.