CID

.:Daya's Birthday Oriented Games #1 - Just 101 and then we're done!:.

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello everyone! 🤗 As you may or may not know, I volunteered to organize Dayanand Shetty's birthday oriented games a few weeks ago so we can all celebrate and enjoy this awesome man's birthday with grandeur and loads of fun! 🥳 So here I am with the first game of this Dayalicious season! 😎 Before I proceed, I just want to apologise to all of you for the huge delay and my lateness in posting this thread! 😳 I am extremely sorry friends! 🤔 Thank you so much for being so patient and understanding! ❤️ Blame my broken laptop charger for the delay! 😳 Okay I'm going off topic now! 

Anyways, let's begin the birthday celebrations!
'Just 101 and then we're done' is of course the game's name!  However, do you know how to play it? 😕 No right?! 😉 Then how can you play?! 😆 Well then let me tell you! ⭐️

-|Rules|-

Each person will post a adjective to describe Dayanand Shetty one by one. 😊 Any adjective which best describes him. ⭐️
 However, there is a twist in the game...the adjectives will be posted alphabetically. 😉 So just like we say the alphabet a,b,c,d etc we are going to say the alphabet here too but each adjective's first letter has to be in alphabetical order. 😳
 The game will go on and go on until we reach 101 adjectives. That is our goal. 
 When we reach 'Z' which is the last letter in the alphabet, we restart from 'A'. 😃
 Please don't judge or make comments on anyone's reason. 😊 Let's keep the game fun and friendly!  ❤️
 Please post one by one and slowly so everyone gets a chance. 😃 But not too slow that we don't get the game completed before his birthday. 😆 Do not spam with adjectives! 😈 Look whose talking! 🤣 I'm serious...don't spam this game otherwise everyone won't get a chance to give a reason. 👍🏼

Wait! 

Reason? What reason? 😕

Well friends I have added another twist to the game!! 😲 Each one of us will give a adjective which is a reason we love Daya sir because for the main birthday thread these 101 words will be our 101 exclusive reasons we love him for who he is!  Two in one! 😎 We will get something unique made for the main thread and play a game as well that too with everyone's reasons! 🥳

If you still don't understand the game then let me give you a example:-

Person 1 - Awesome
Person 2 - Beautiful heart 
Person 3 - Caring 

And so on until we reach 101 reasons! 🤗

I will post the second game as soon as this game finishes. 😛 Hopefully we can finish this game by Wednesday or Thursday with everyone's participation. ⭐️ I hope you all enjoy playing this game and liked this thread. 😉 Don't forget to hit 'like' and comment! 😳 If you have any doubts, please don't hesitate to PM me or scrap me. 😊 Thank you so much for your cooperation. 🤗 Okay I'm done with my bak bak now...bye! 😆

Have fun everyone!

Lots of love,

❤️ PP/pinkpearl5 ❤️

Edited by KS_Shreya - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5