TS : Zindagi - Part 3 - Final updated -Sequel to ISHQ Nahin Aasaan

Posted: 10 years ago

NOCOPY

TS : Zindagi -Sequel to ISHQ Nahin Aasaan

Thanks all for liking ISHQ Nahin Aasaan.. I promised Sadie (Starkstruck -IF) and Raj (Rajluvasya - IF) that I would be writing a Sequel and so here I go but it is going to be only 2 or 3 parts since I had not planned for this earlier J . This is for these two along with Ankie (Miss Humpty Dumpty) who is my most favourite writer in India Forums...

Am continuing the story from what was mentioned  in Epilogue of Ishq Nahin Aasaan..

Link for Ishq Nahin Aasaan : : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3784213

Gaffur's House - Bhopal

After attending Ayaan's wedding and having dinner, Asad and family had returned to Gaffur's house.. Zoya in her fifth pregnancy month was very tired and she preferred to sleep immediately... During the past 3 Yrs,  though Zoya had travelled to Bhopal for her business requirements, Asad had ensured that she did not travel alone.. He would either find time to travel along with her or he would ensure that either Dilshad or Rashid travelled with her .. Somehow sending her alone to Bhopal always scared him since Tanveer was in Bhopal Jail.. The incident on their Wedding day would always haunt him but he had not let Zoya know about it...

He looked at his sleeping beauty and his thoughts trailed back to 3 months earlier ...

Flash Back

It was Asad and Zoya's third Wedding Anniversary...Zoya was always excited about their anniversary day.. She  wanted both of them to take a day off on that day. It would be a day for themselves to spend time together... The first thing she always wanted them to do was to visit the mazar and spend sometime over there... The next mandatory thing which she would do was to ensure they went to either an old age home or orphanage and donated some money  ... The rest of the day would be for them to enjoy.. On their first anniversary, she had planned for 2 days vacation at a resort in Lunavala.. and on their second anniversary, she had preferred to spend time with him by watching a movie in a theatre followed by shopping and later  along with Dilshad and Rashid, she had organized a small party at home in the evening.. Very few close friends along with Gaffur and Zainab had attended it.. It was a surprise party for Asad...

Third Anniversary day...

As usual, Asad and Zoya had visited Mazar first followed by an orphanage later...Now they were back in his car and he waited for her to tell what they would be doing this year...

Asad : Ab batao Zoya.. is saal kya plan hain apka ??

Zoya : Is saal  hum dono akele kahin nahin ja sakte hain !!

Asad : Wo Kyun Zoya ?? I don't agree.. Yeh din to humara hain.. Aap aise kaise kisi ko bula sakti hain ?? Mein nahin manoonga...and he looked angrily at her...

Zoya : Aap phele sun to lijiye.. kaun aa raha hain !!

Asad : I am not interested...

Zoya took Asad's hands in hers.. : Asad... dekhiye.. muje.. Mr. Papa Ahmed Khan..

Asad took couple of seconds to understand what she was trying to tell.. and as soon as he understood what she was trying to tell, he was extremely happy...and looked at her ...

Asad : I am so happy Zoya.. Yeh bahut hi pyara gift hain... ! Thank you so much !!

Zoya : Is saal hum na ghar pe hi bityanege...Apko pura din dekhne ka man hain muje aaj.. Mein chathi hoon.. ki humara beta .. apki tarah hi ho.. ...

Asad : Lekin Zoya.. muje to beti chahiye.. bilkul tumhari parchayi...

Zoya : Lekin muje lagta hain ki humein beta hi hoga...

Asad : aap phirse shuru hogayi ??  Chaliye ghar chaltein hain.. ammi aur abbu ko yeh kush khabar sunate hain...

Back to Present...

Asad had a smile on his face ... They had always argued about which baby it would be.. As the months progressed, she had ensured to hand over most of the work to her trusted Managers.. and she had also provided all the required details to Asad so that he could have a regular check on them .. She would however go through the details of which company had hired them for their corportate training or consultancy services.. and she would attend the client calls if any over phone and Asad was very well managing this company also  by now along with Dilshad Constructions..

Next day

Zainab had invited Ayaan and Humeira home along with Ronak  for lunch since Asad's family had planned to return back to Mumbai the following day...

Zoya woke up early .. She wanted to see the sunrise in her terrace.. along with all the rose plants .. Even though the garden in her Mumbai home did not allow her to miss all these.. She still had a special place in her heart for the terrace in her parents place... She woke up Asad slowly...

Zoya : Asad.. uthiye.. please...

Asad : Kya hua Zoya.. Teek ho na aap ?? koi problem hain ??

Zoya smiled looking at his anxiety.. : Ji teek hoon.. muje sunrise dekhna hain.. aur doctor ne zyada steps chadne se mana kiya hain..

Asad smiled at his crazy wife.. Off late she had been demanding for all crazy things to do and eat.. and he knew he had to oblige.. : Always at your service madam.. and he took her in his arms and climed up the steps to the Terrace..

Zoya was happy to see that Zainab had taken care of all the rose plants nicely ... All the plants were looking fresh and lots of rose buds had popped out... She looked now at the sky.. and was happy to know that the sun was yet to rise... Asad noted that it was quite cold and so he immediately ran down and got her a shawl. ... He again raced down and came back within few minutes with a cup of hot milk and biscuits for Zoya and a cup of coffee for himself.. ..

Zoya : Aap na.. World ke best husband ho !!

Since there was time till noon for the guests to arrive for lunch, Asad thougt of taking out Zoya for shopping.. She could pick up some  to be mommy dresses... Which she now needed with the passing days...

Shopping Mall...

As Zoya wanted to visit the ladies section, Asad told her that he would be waiting for her in men's section and see if he could pick up anything for himself...When Zoya was done with her stuff, she walked towards the Men's section..She got worried not finding him.. and she also got angry for leaving her alone and going elsewhere... She slowly walked towards the next section.. which was a music section... and found Asad surrounded by 3 young girls who looked like drooling over her hubby... She immediately walked towards him as fastly as she could ...

Zoya : Excuse me girls.. Could you please excuse my husband ?? and she went and put her hand on his.. which brought a smile on Asad's face.. He could sense that Zoya was feeling jealous and he loved to see this side of her.. It definitely boosted his male ego...

Asad : Zoya.. yeh to muje inke kisi Favourite actor samjkar mujse baath karnelage...

One of the Girls : Sir.. apko dekh kar lagta hi nahin ki aap shadi shudha hain...

Asad : oh thanks for your compliments...

Zoya : Lekin ab patha chalgaya hain na.. ki yeh shadi shudha hain.. aur ye koi movie star nahin hain..

Asad could see that Zoya was now getting even more irritated...and he was thoroughly enjoying...

Another Girl : Nahin Madam.. Movie Star nahin.. Humara Favourite serial atha hain Zee TV pe.. raath  9.30 ko.. humne duur se sir ko dekha aur hume laga  ki sir wo hain.. isliye autography lene agaye.. lekin maanna padega yeh bhi bahut hi handsome hain.. aur try karenge to .. yeh bhi actor asani se ban sakte hain...

Third Girl : Sir.. apne bahut hi accha music albums select ki hain.. aap humari bhi madath karsakte hain kya ??

That was it for Zoya.. Her anger shooted up...

Zoya : Ji Nahin.. Inke paas time nahin hain.. Aap please is section ke helper se madath lijiye and excuse us please... and she immediately dragged Asad towards the cash counter...

Asad could not stop smiling looking at his jealous wife...and he very well knew how to cool her down as well...He made sure to take her to the cool junction in the mall and to get her .. her favourite choco chip ice-cream...

In the Car

Zoya's anger had come down with the ice-cream, but she had suddenly become very quiet.. and Asad could sense it.. He slowly parked the car to a side in the road...and took her hands in his..

Asad : Kya hua Zoya ?? Kyun upset ho aap ??

Zoya : Kuch nahin !!

Asad made her look up and looked into her eyes which were sad and he could not toleare it...

Asad : Batao sweety kya baath hain ??

Zoya : Mein moti ho rahi hoon.. aur anewale 4 mahine mein aur bhi moti ho jaoongi.. phir bhi aap mujse utna hi pyar karenge na ??

A smile spread across Asad's face.. : To yeh pareshani hain apko...Zoya.. mein sirf apka hoon.. aur aap sirf meri ho.. aap jaisi bhi ho.. mein hamesha sirf aapse pyar karta rahoonga... aur apko yeh sab sochne ki koi zaroorat nahin hain.. yeh humara baby keliye accha nahin hain.. aur haan baby anne ke baad.. aap work out karke phir se fit hojayegi.. Trust me...  !!

Zoya : Really ??

Asad just nodded with a smile and kissed his wife on her forehead.. assuring that everything is gonna be fine...

Asad : Ab ghar chale ??

Edited by DevikaRavish - 10 years ago
Loving this sequel! Poor zoya I can understand why she felt insecure
Loved it thanx for the PM and update soon😃
Originally posted by fatima30

Loving this sequel! Poor zoya I can understand why she felt insecure

Thanks Fatima !! 😊
Originally posted by princess101

Loved it thanx for the PM and update soon😃

Thank you !! 😊
Fluff fluff fluff me likes fluffs

Yes Asad is the best kisi ko koi shakk nahi hona chahiyeh lol

Oww thank you so much sweety it was such a sweet gesture

Waiting to read more :))

Edited by Surish - 10 years ago
oh..poor zoya feelng insecure
Cute update. Thanks for the pm n please pm the next part too.
Devika dee 😔

u didn't snd me PM for d last part n epilogue! 😔

n whn i read sequeal of Ishq nahin aashan...i was like 😲

whn d hell did dat SS complete..😲

now lemme read...previous missed out chaps n dis one too! 

Aap na pehle meri buddy req accept karlo.. 😃

Aabhi tak pending mein hi hai.. 😆😆

Anee ❤️

Edited by Aneezarp27 - 10 years ago