Sushpective: Flawed but adorable!! - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Sush ... I am loving Anshuman ... He has his good and bad.

I do not think he got anything of the Abhimaan vs Swabhimaan thing Pakhi said to the crowd ... He was just relieved for the fact that ... Yo girl you did not mess it ... Job well done !! ðŸ˜†

BIL in the mix is good ... So I am waiting for some good point of the sister too. Don't want her to be completely bad. Its unrealistic for the husband to be calm and haivng a good life with a mean wife. I hope she is not. It will make the viewing interesting.

As I wrote in Riti's post too ... I am waiting for some bad of Pakhi too. She must have her own flaws too, some weakness, some fear. Would love to know about them but I guess we are not yet at that point.
great post m loving the flawed adorable anshu n sensible wifey pakhi love the bathroom scene eye lock already in love with them
Originally posted by -Sush-

On the family

Ok...I am already starting to like the brother in law...He is funny and sees things from a different perspective
agre
Hi all, lovely posts...😃

Ha ha  Ana...I can see you are already having gutter thoughts ...😆

@ Techtonic...yeah...you are right...the sister looks older than the hubby and talks like an aunt to Ansh...Anshieboy's manners are delicious to watch...

Sama...yes Paakhi is very perfect so...far...but i am sure there will be things coming...

@virman, Ratz and Amrita?..thank yo for your posts!!😃

Edited by -Sush- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Sush-

Arpi...you thought M knight Shyamalan is directing this show or what??😆

Jaya...yes, I am in CT...AGHGH don't remind me of the cheesy ...

Wow u are in CT too - I am in wethersfield what about you?
Arpi I'm in UK...
I dnt hv much thoughts  to add today Sush...cept I was ðŸ˜†..throughout. ... 
Waiting to see what is it tht will bring out the  flaws and weaknesses in Paakhi character too...atm she's just going with the flow ...And being a new bride she's getting her bearing too...
Will join u tmrw morn n new thread hopefully😳
🤗 Sush...Sang...Arpi...

Sang miss chatting to u...😔

Hi Soph...just came home ...haven't watched yet...not sure when I'll I g a chance to post today...probably late...How was today?

Yeah...sangs attention is divided...miss having her for more time with us...😕
Edited by -Sush- - 10 years ago