JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
😛

An easter egg for those who might have missed it.  This pic was on Leela's closet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh really? I didn't notice that.
JodhaBai thumbnail
yep.
btw, zarak what did you think of RL?   Last time I was here you were waiting to see it and you seem a big DP fan.
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JodhaBai

yep.

btw, zarak what did you think of RL?   Last time I was here you were waiting to see it and you seem a big DP fan.

honestly i'm not a big dp fan, I haven't watched any of her movies in the cinema except om shant om. The only movie I have watched fully of hers on the internet was yjhd, and only because I wanted to see what all the hype was, and I am still confused as to what was so good about the movie because I found it incredibly boring.
I was really looking forward to watching ramleela mainly because I thought ranveer and deepika looked so good together when I saw the first poster, then the trailer made me even more excited, so since then I have been anticipating the release.

Before I watched it I went in with zero expectations and came out feeling so many emotions.
I loved the whole cast, every person had importance and nobody was overshadowed which I salute slb for being able to pull off. Deepika, ranveer, supriya and richa were the standouts for me.
I loved the relationship between ram and leela and honestly completely understood why they fell in love so quickly, because it is based on romeo and juliet. I also understood why their time together was so short because again that is what happens in romeo and Juliet. And u were supposed to feel more lust between them than love, again because its following the original play.
Visuals were fantastic and absolutely love the songs.
Some scenes could have been shorter in the second half but that seems to be a minor negative.
Even though I knew how it was going to end it still left me angry and heartbroken, just like how the ending of devdas made me feel,

So overall I loved it, story has flaws because the original romeo and julet is flawed, but its my fave slb movie after devdas.

Edited by zarak65 - 10 years ago
JodhaBai thumbnail
Agree on yjhd. Typical Kjo produced more.
Glad you appreciated RL.  I liked it less than you but I enjoyed the songs and just seeing an SLB film again.   I always like something about his movies even Saawariya.