Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
plz tell your friends family to call this number please guys we have only this week left😭
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I called them. They says every show has end. I asked abt why they r ending PV so soon. I ask abt TRP and Other time slot. Regarding TRP they said PV is not ending cause of TRP. Some Article they mantion PV ending cause of TRP. They said its not true. Regarding Time slot they said they will discuss. 
-Pooja- thumbnail
see at least they are considering but they need people to keep calling they want us to show them we love this show Shee please keep calling and have your friends call them too plz
-Pooja- thumbnail
let them know we have sent a petitions that have crossed 1000+ signs we really want the show to sustain plz consider new time slot 
_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shee_xaan

I called them. They says every show has end. I asked abt why they r ending PV so soon. I ask abt TRP and Other time slot. Regarding TRP they said PV is not ending cause of TRP. Some Article they mantion PV ending cause of TRP. They said its not true. Regarding Time slot they said they will discuss. 

If they are not close the show because of TRPs
then why they are closing the show ??

if the show has good TRP
then why they do this??  πŸ˜­
i really don't understand...πŸ˜•
Edited by ilove..sidyusha - 10 years ago
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ilove..sidyusha

If they are not close the show because of TRPs
then why they are closing the show ??

if the show has good TRP
then why they do this??  πŸ˜­
i really don't understand...πŸ˜•

They said every show has end😭 I told what abt PR. But no answer.
Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey ppl i think callin  might really work
i jus now spoke to a man i m sorry din ask his name jus went on ranting on how much i adore the serial and visabhi are the best family LOL i was rantin so much tht i din ask the person's name though he asked my name

i told him i m frm chennai a tamilian this it the oly serial m watchin lik crazy now love the lead pair the story has jus now started so u need to giv it some time trps are also incr online viewership s also high serial has got a lot of potential and can explore the theme of pv v well got awesome lot of actors who are portrayin the role
and so on ..

good thing tht he accepted n agreed to wat evr i said and said yea yea i agree n wil fr sure pass on the mess to the senior team
bt pl it ll hav an effect oly wen u al each n every one who genunely want more of visa n pv2 to conti call it jus took not even 5 mins for me

plz plz call each n everyone of u agn agn n agn if poss wit different name who knows thy mite consider bt i felt relieved talkin so lets jus try our level best guys

plz plz cal the no it is a goood shot trust me 
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome! great going 
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Meriam25

hey ppl i think callin  might really work
i jus now spoke to a man i m sorry din ask his name jus went on ranting on how much i adore the serial and visabhi are the best family LOL i was rantin so much tht i din ask the person's name though he asked my name

i told him i m frm chennai a tamilian this it the oly serial m watchin lik crazy now love the lead pair the story has jus now started so u need to giv it some time trps are also incr online viewership s also high serial has got a lot of potential and can explore the theme of pv v well got awesome lot of actors who are portrayin the role
and so on ..

good thing tht he accepted n agreed to wat evr i said and said yea yea i agree n wil fr sure pass on the mess to the senior team
bt pl it ll hav an effect oly wen u al each n every one who genunely want more of visa n pv2 to conti call it jus took not even 5 mins for me

plz plz call each n everyone of u agn agn n agn if poss wit different name who knows thy mite consider bt i felt relieved talkin so lets jus try our level best guys

plz plz cal the no it is a goood shot trust me 

excellent! thank you for doing this πŸ˜³
Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
plzzz call everyone of u