Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daltoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Drya

Eh Badi da je to samo sat ipo -dva ,nego njigovi filmovi traju po tri sata i pri tom retko koji ima srecan kraj 😊

Ovaj fim ima happy end...Eto rekla sam vam..😆 ..Mada ko ne zna jezik malo moze da shvati celu sustinu.. Veceras gledam " Coctail " ..tamo ima dobrih ...😉
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Drya

Smeki pa kako to mislis ko na se to probudio ?? Pa ja bre ustajem sa petlovima 😃

Da a lezes sa kokoskama 😆
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daltoni

Potvrdjeno je..Ganga umire..

Sargun Mehta's character to end in the show Balika Vadhu in December?

The pretty actress Sargun Mehta is all set to tie the knot with her beau Ravi Dubey in December. She is seen playing the role of Ganga in Balika Vadhu and according to the ongoing track her character might die in the storyline...

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 

Recently in the show we have seen the entry of the pretty actress Sargun Mehta replacing Sriti Jha who portrayed the role of Ganga in the show. Sargun has been appreciated for her role in the show now, but will we see her exit from the show soon?

According to the current track of the show Balika Vadhu we see that Jagya (Shashank Vyas) finds out that there are a lot of complications in Ganga's pregnancy and the complications might lead to Ganga's death too. The entire family is upset with this news and so is Ganga who is seen weeping over this news as she feels bad about what is happening with her and has no idea as to what step she should take.

We got in contact with our source to know about the forthcoming track of the show and he updates us saying, "In the upcoming track of the show we will get to see that Ganga risks her life and decides that she will give birth to her child."

In real life  Sargun Mehta is all set to tie the knot with her beau, actor Ravi Dubey this December.

So in all probability we will soon see the exit of Sargun Mehta from the show if things go as per the track and if it is shown that Ganga's character dies.

To know more about the same we contacted Sargun Mehta, but she was unavailable for any comments. But a source close to Sargun says, "Sargun has decided that she will take a 10 day break from the show for her marriage and then she will resume back."

With all the last minute twists and turns it just might happen that the story will be turned around and Sargun Mehta's exit entirely depends on the storyline.

Steta sto ovaj scenario nije predvidjen za Anandi. A sad mi je jasno i zasto je Sriti izasla iz serije. Njen lik po ovome i  onako gase u seriji.
Edited by nn027 - 10 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Ovaj fim ima happy end...Eto rekla sam vam..😆 ..Mada ko ne zna jezik malo moze da shvati celu sustinu.. Veceras gledam " Coctail " ..tamo ima dobrih ...😉

Eto kad nece na finski da titluju 😕  .
Daltoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Steta sto ovaj scenario nije predvidjen za Anandi. A sad mi je jasno i zasto je Sriti izasla iz serije. Njen lik po ovome i  onako gase u seriji.

Jeste, a ova zamena se udaje u decembru..Ovom Jagiju bas sudjeno da mu se bivse zene ispoudaju cim se spare sa njim..prvo glumica koja je glumila Gauri,a sada i ova nova Ganga...Anandi je vec udata (Prats i Sriti ne racunam jer su zamenjene,i zamene snose sudbinu originala..😆) Dakle ako neka glumica zeli da se uda, neka se u seriji uda za Jagdisa, covek je talican za te stvari..😆
Daltoni thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Eto kad nece na finski da titluju 😕  .

Sinoc..trazim ti ja titlove po netu za onaj film "Counselor" koji sam trebala da gledam sa muzem..on slabije zna Engleski pa mu je neophodan..I nikoako ne nalazim titlove na EX YU jezicima..ali zato bio jedan od 6 ponudjenih titl na Finskom..tada si mi ti pala na pamet i bas sam se nasmejala..a muz me pita,sta se smejes, kad nisi nasla..  ... i tako gledali smo neki drugi..nije bitno..jer se gospodin uspavao posle 10 minuta kao po obicaju..😆

nn027 thumbnail

Jeste, a ova zamena se udaje u decembru..Ovom Jagiju bas sudjeno da mu se bivse zene ispoudaju cim se spare sa njim..prvo glumica koja je glumila Gauri,a sada i ova nova Ganga...Anandi je vec udata (Prats i Sriti ne racunam jer su zamenjene,i zamene snose sudbinu originala..😆) Dakle ako neka glumica zeli da se uda, neka se u seriji uda za Jagdisa, covek je talican za te stvari..😆

Znaci opet ce Jagi biti  slobodan kao ptica na grani. Ma najbolje bi bilo da Sida nekako uklone iz serije i da se on i Anandi ponovo spoje. Prava porodica. Mama , tata i dvoje dece.
Stephi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Potvrdjeno je..Ganga umire..

Sargun Mehta's character to end in the show Balika Vadhu in December?

The pretty actress Sargun Mehta is all set to tie the knot with her beau Ravi Dubey in December. She is seen playing the role of Ganga in Balika Vadhu and according to the ongoing track her character might die in the storyline...

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 

Recently in the show we have seen the entry of the pretty actress Sargun Mehta replacing Sriti Jha who portrayed the role of Ganga in the show. Sargun has been appreciated for her role in the show now, but will we see her exit from the show soon?

According to the current track of the show Balika Vadhu we see that Jagya (Shashank Vyas) finds out that there are a lot of complications in Ganga's pregnancy and the complications might lead to Ganga's death too. The entire family is upset with this news and so is Ganga who is seen weeping over this news as she feels bad about what is happening with her and has no idea as to what step she should take.

We got in contact with our source to know about the forthcoming track of the show and he updates us saying, "In the upcoming track of the show we will get to see that Ganga risks her life and decides that she will give birth to her child."

In real life  Sargun Mehta is all set to tie the knot with her beau, actor Ravi Dubey this December.

So in all probability we will soon see the exit of Sargun Mehta from the show if things go as per the track and if it is shown that Ganga's character dies.

To know more about the same we contacted Sargun Mehta, but she was unavailable for any comments. But a source close to Sargun says, "Sargun has decided that she will take a 10 day break from the show for her marriage and then she will resume back."

With all the last minute twists and turns it just might happen that the story will be turned around and Sargun Mehta's exit entirely depends on the storyline.

Dakle, samo da vas pozdravim i prokomentarisem ovo, nemam vremena bukvalno nizasta drugo.

Do sada, sve price koje su  najavljivale  Pratsin odlazak iz BV, pa Sritin pa su se demantovale, na kraju su se ispostavile kao tacne. Bila je takodje prica jos dok je drama Jagdis-Ganga- Sanci bila na vrhuncu da Ganga umire i ostavlja Manua Jagdisu da brine o njemu, pa se prica malo drugacije razvijala i JaGan fanovi odahnuli, pa onda opet najava Sritinog odlaska, pa opet demanti, pa Sriti ipak ode i sad ovo... pokrece se prica ponovo o Ganginoj smrti, da ne nabrajam one sitne detalje da ce Ira i Shiv u jednom momentu biti negativni , da ce Anandi zarezivati maltene samo kao sluzavku, sve se na kraju pokazalo kao tacno. Sad se jos samo ceka Sid, da vidimo hoce li opet izdejstvovati povisicu ili ... ode i on

Stephi thumbnail

Stephi thumbnail