Chat Clubs

Returning of the written off #23 Invited only - Page 49

Daltoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: saska

Povodom ove dobre pijanke, dobro sam se nasmejala, a nasmejala sam se i ovome, iako veze nidje nema , ali ...

Samo da znate, najava je bila za grupu ,, Zabranjeno pusenje'' a komentar ...
🀣

"Zabranjeno pusenje nakon 10 godina u Tuzli"

"Jest malo morgen zabranjeno. Deca puse na javnim mestima, po parkovima. Ako to smatrate zabranjenim, onda stvarno neznam gde zivimo. Najgore je sto deca od 15 godina puse i to u sred grada. Gde im je vaspitanje? Roditelji ne vode brigu o deci i onda kasnije krive skole za to. Otisli smo u pm", napisao je on.

🀣🀣🀣

Taj sto je to napisao, i sam nema dovoljno kulture da bi nekom drugom govorio bilo sta..🀒 I u pravu je..otisli smo u pm..🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Tja, jos jedna u nizu lepih epizoda , veliki Don Korleone se setka po naselju siromasnih, postenih gradjana, gde se inace krije od svojih neprijatelja a sve u cilju da ih valjda zastiti od tih istih ako napadnu, sa sve armijom pomagaca koje ima iza sebe,ali ne,  bolje je ovde kriti se ko pacov.  Pisem sasvim logicno ko sto je i ova radnja logicna,a zrtva Madhu opet pravi frizure svom najgorem neprijatelju, pa dobro razumem  je potpuno, ne sme da ostane bez posla ako je odbije, kao sto recimo odmah '' ostane'' bez posla kad Sultan ( koji se krije ) napravi lom na setu. Kao sto rekoh tja.

RK, molim te,vrati se sto pre sa svim svojim sadistickim potezima, samo malo da se odmorim od ove idile.

A ono sto si rekao lagao sam, varao , igrao igru, priznajem ali ti Madhu, ti nisi RK. O RK kako se varas, ona je ista kao ti, mozda u nekim momentima i veci psiho od tebe. Jer ti nikad nisi ni krio da si psiho, a ona, ona je samo borac za pravdu i istinu. I jadna zrtva.
🀒

Cekam da mi Dal napise najnovija desavanja pa da vidim sta te je tako uznemirilo.
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Daltoni

Taj sto je to napisao, i sam nema dovoljno kulture da bi nekom drugom govorio bilo sta..🀒 I u pravu je..otisli smo u pm..🀣

E sad da me ubijete ne znam kako smo iz Pariza stigli u pm 🀣
Stephi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Meet TV's hottest hunks

Friday, Nov 22, 2013, 9:34 IST | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

Last few years have seen many TV actors graduate to being movie stars. Presenting the dudes in TV shows who are ripe to be picked up by film producers. They can act, they are already popular, they possess toned bodies, ripped muscles, intense eyes and a charming smile... Aur kya chahiye? Just the signing amount and contract for a big budget movie.

Eijaz Khan

A model-turned actor, Eijaz Khan shot to fame with Kkavyanajali. The television hunk who has done several serials is popular among the youth and females for his six-pack abs and sweet smile. Currently, he is seen in Punarvivah 2 as a widower and a father of a child, who gets married to the protagonist Sarita (Shristi Rode). Shown to be a man of his words he fights for his wife's rights and is her staunch supporter. He may not be a romantic in the serial but the bond that he shares with his six-year-old onscreen son Abhiman (Eklavya Ahir) has the girls sighing over him. A ladies' man he's had his share of girlfriends, and is currently dating singer Natalie Di Luccio.

Gurmeet Choudhary

Whether it was Geet Hui Sabse Parayi where he co-starred with Drashti Dhami or Punarvivah 1, which had Kratika Sengar opposite him, Gurmeet shared a sizzling chemistry with both the actresses. Geet... had him playing an arrogant businessman reluctantly falling in love with the girl.

His scruffy stubble, intense looks and well-toned body " he even went shirtless for a scene " had girls going crazy for him. Punarvivah 1 saw him in a subdued avatar, gradually getting attracted to his wife, and even this was lapped up by his female fans. His marriage to his Ramayan co-star Debina hasn't dimmed his rugged appeal! Now he will be seen scorching the screen with her in Nach Baliye 6.

Iqbal Khan

He was missing from the small-screen for over a year, but that hardly stopped Iqbal Khan from being in the news. He is one actor who has grabbed headlines more for the shows he's turned down than the ones he did. The tall and handsome actor with deep baritone broke into the TV scene as a rockstar in Kaisa Ye Pyaar Hai and since then has been a hot favourite among the fairer sex. Known to be choosy about his work, the light-eyed actor is back with Tumhari Paakhi, a tumultuous love story. He made a dashing entry rappelling down a mountain that showed off his muscles.

Gautam Rode

His entry in Saraswatichandra was quite sensational " bare torso in waist-deep water. It showcased his perfect physique. Add to it, his portrayal as the silent, sensitive lover, who conveys a lot through his eyes " it had the girls swooning over him. For his birthday this year, the channel that airs the show was flooded with several marriage proposals for Gautam! Interestingly, the gifts he received were all related to his gym-toned body " from green tea, energy bars to track pants " apt for a man who spends one-and-a-half hour everyday pumping iron.

Mohit Raina

He has earned the moniker of being the sexiest god on television. With his ripped body and chiselled features, Mohit's Shiva in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev changed the way people looked at TV gods.  The perfect Mahadev, he made an appearance as the Lord even in the mythological serial Mahabharat! This tellygod has a female fan following that cuts across age groups, and several believe he is the real' incarnate! Speculation is rife that Mohit is seeing his Sati " Mouni Roy who played the role in the serial " but he insists he is single and has no time to mingle!

Karan Singh Grover

A die-hard fan of Salman Khan, Karan is a fitness freak. Taking inspiration from his idol, the teen heart throb is heavily into body building. He had bared his muscular body in Dill Mill Gaye and left the girls wanting for more. Now, as the anguished lover Asad in Qubool Hai, Karan is stealing hearts with his intense eyes and crackling chemistry with co-star Surbhi Jyoti. Whether it was the fun-loving, flirty Armaan Malik of Dill Mill Gaye, or the mature and responsible Asad, Karan has the girls eating out of his palm. The actor is married to Jennifer Winget but that hasn't dented his female fan following.

Siddharth Shukla

Tall, dark with an athletic build, Siddharth Shukla as the spohisticated Shiv in Balika Vadhu has his female fans going weak in the knees. He gave a tantalising glimpse of his body when in a white transparent shirt with buttons open he tried to save his love Anandi from drowning. His dancing skills in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa prompted judge Karan Johar to say that he had the makings of a Bollywood hero.    

Vivian Dsena

As the rude and arrogant superstar RK with tons of attitude in Madhubala, Vivian Dsena should have evoked hatred but he has done the exact opposite, thanks to his good looks. Not surprisingly, girls have the hots for this charismatic actor. His way of expressing love to Madhu is offhanded and coarse but it only seems to have added to his sex-appeal. In his earlier serial Pyaar Ki Ye Ek Kahaani, he had played a dishy vampire. He is yet to play a full-fledged lover boy but that doesn't seem to matter to girls who hang around the sets vying for his attention and clicking a picture with him!

Other emerging hotties

Ruslaan Mumtaz

He may have a dream body but his cuteness quotient is higher. Nevertheless, the makers of Jee Le Zara are trying their best to exploit' him by getting him to shed his shirt every chance they get! He recently displayed his fab body in a towel a la Ranbir Kapoor (Saawariya).  He is a combination of hot and sweet!

Gaurav Choudhary

He has been on telly for some time with serials like Sapnon Ki Bhanwar Mein but it is as the dapper NRI in Bani-Ishq Da Kalma that Gaurav is getting noticed. It was his clean-cut international looks that got him the role in the first place. Having been a Gladrags Manhunt finalist, Gaurav is waiting for a chance to show off his muscular body.  Meanwhile, he has been wooing Bani with his sensitivity only to cheat on her!

Daltoni thumbnail

Badi,citam sve u etapama,kako me koncentracija  posluzi, dosla sam i do tog dela o sedenju. Ali, ja bas sinoc nisam ni sedela, mada je stolica bila jako neudobna. πŸ˜†

Da Dal, odmah cu ti odgovoriti ,sigurna sam da je bila stolica
u pitanju.
🀣

Znaci placem od tebe...🀣

Daltoni thumbnail

Tja, jos jedna u nizu lepih epizoda , veliki Don Korleone se setka po naselju siromasnih, postenih gradjana, gde se inace krije od svojih neprijatelja a sve u cilju da ih valjda zastiti od tih istih ako napadnu, sa sve armijom pomagaca koje ima iza sebe,ali ne,  bolje je ovde kriti se ko pacov.  Pisem sasvim logicno ko sto je i ova radnja logicna,a zrtva Madhu opet pravi frizure svom najgorem neprijatelju, pa dobro razumem  je potpuno, ne sme da ostane bez posla ako je odbije, kao sto recimo odmah '' ostane'' bez posla kad Sultan ( koji se krije ) napravi lom na setu. Kao sto rekoh tja.

RK, molim te,vrati se sto pre sa svim svojim sadistickim potezima, samo malo da se odmorim od ove idile.

A ono sto si rekao lagao sam, varao , igrao igru, priznajem ali ti Madhu, ti nisi RK. O RK kako se varas, ona je ista kao ti, mozda u nekim momentima i veci psiho od tebe. Jer ti nikad nisi ni krio da si psiho, a ona, ona je samo borac za pravdu i istinu. I jadna zrtva.
🀒

Da, slazem se..samo su zadnjih 10 minuta bili vredni paznje..mada..dopalo mi se i kako je Sultan bio zbunjen dok je Madu tresla mokru kosu po njemu jadnom dok je pokusavao da procita novine..Da,mama, i kriminalci citaju novineπŸ˜†,,A kada je obesio onog drskog coveka na setu..neprocenjivo..πŸ˜† Ostalo je bilo πŸ˜•

Stephi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nn027

Cekam da mi Dal napise najnovija desavanja pa da vidim sta te je tako uznemirilo.

Nista me badi nije uznemirilo, ama bas nista 😎
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nn027

Dobro vece Nataly!
Vidim sliku
Izgleda da si resila probleme sa netom.

Yippee...

Moze pitjence?!  

Stephi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Daltoni

Da, slazem se..samo su zadnjih 10 minuta bili vredni paznje..mada..dopalo mi se i kako je Sultan bio zbunjen dok je Madu tresla mokru kosu po njemu jadnom dok je pokusavao da procita novine..Da,mama, i kriminalci citaju novineπŸ˜†,,A kada je obesio onog drskog coveka na setu..neprocenjivo..πŸ˜† Ostalo je bilo πŸ˜•

Pa da, lepo je inace videti onako njega zgodnog u kadru, tu se ne bunim, ali zbog svega toga joj je na kraju i rekao to sto joj je rekao. Sva ta paznja koju mu je pruzala,pa njegovom detetu, pa sve sto mu je pricala, hvalila ga, naravno da je dovelo do toga da se zaljubi u nju, pa covek je i on od krvi i mesa, zameram mu sto je stvari posle hteo na silu, ali to je on, nije naucio drugacije u svom svetu. A da mu je dala povoda, jeste brate.
Daltoni thumbnail

EPIZODA OD 29.MARTA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjGIBt5I874

Part 1

Sultan assures he will be gone soon Madhu looks on

Trish asks Paddo if she is ok now? Paddo calls Sultan a murderer..a kidnapper .. a gangster! She asks what does he do?

Sultan overhears

picture1

Madhu wakes up in the middle of the night... walks in front of RKs poster.. looks at him hears the musical lighter! Sultan shows her the knife n warns not to come from BEHIND

picture2

He asks her if she wants to know if whatever he said to Paddo was true or not? He doesnt care for her trust n Madhu says.. she din say..she came to ask or tail him!

Madhu says she came in search of peace..n maybe he too! She leaves Sultan watches..!

picture3

picture4

Next day morning .. Sultan sits in the chawl n Kaka suggests him to go inside but he says.. Khatre ka mujhe dekhne se zyada.. mera use dekhna zaruri hai!

Madhu is dabbing her wet hair n drops fall on Sultans head n he looks on

Paddo asks Madhu to give breakfast to them n milk for Aryan Madhu hugs her!

Chawl guys ask if Sultan is Romas relative n Madhu bluffs he is..! The chawl guy offer him to become a stuntman but he walks off!

Madhu offers tea but Sultan says.. no need ...n Madhu says..its a gesture n its safe as she has told Paddo not to add poison to it n sips from it..n gives to Sultan!

picture6

Aryan greets her n Madhu dabs his hair n offers milk n he stares at Sultan! Madhu tastes it n Aryan drinks!

picture7

Madhu is about to leave for shooting ..n Aryan wants to come along ..but Madhu tells him to ask Sultan ...! He asks if RK will be there n Madhu says he is out of town!

Aryan returns n says.. lets go n Madhu says ok! They arrive on set n Aryan asks about blower fan .. ! He asks what Madhu does n she says set hair n they come to Dips make room n Dips says. the RETURN OF CHAWL-bala ...

Madhu says sorry wrong room n Dips says.. its destiny they met.. so she can adjust..! Dips asks who he is ..whose kid? She asks if part of her new project!

picture8

Part 2

Aryan says Madhu is the heroine .. n Dips laufs out

He tells Dips theres something red on her teeth n Dips squirms n Madhu shushes him!

Sultan calls out for Aryan n Kaka says hasnt returned from the set with Madhu... ! Sultan fumes n rushes off!

Part 3

Dips is shooting a scene n Madhu looks on ..! Bittu greets her ..n asks where she was? Madhu says came to complete the contract!

Madhu goes to set Dips hair n Aryan feels thirsty...!

He goes to drink .. as shot resumes..! Aryan trips and gets hurt .. n breaks the studio lighting! He screams n Madhu panics!

picture9

picture10

Precap " The Production guys scream about damaging an expensive light.. n say she ought not to have brought a kid n that too a handicapped one..! Madhu tries to explain when Sultan throws other lighting stuff. .n enters n glares...at all.! Bittu watches..shocked!

picture11