Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smeker thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ust want you to now that you will always be our Anandi, and we will always be there for you, because you are the best. You have many fans here in Serbia, I hope that we'll soon see you in new show with Sid, you two are amazing together.Is there any chance for that?
Pratyusha Banerjee
Right now there are no new prospects for me and Sid. I love it when people call me their Anandi. But I'll be back very soon.
Daltoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ovo mi vracas za DD...😆
Daltoni thumbnail
Smeki,hvala ti za kopiranje njenih odgovora..iako sam ih sve vec procitala istog trena kada si postavila link..drago mi je sto si izdvojila bas one koji nas najvise interesuju i razjasnjavaju mnoge stvari, ne samo nama..vec nekima koji su ziveli u zabludi..a koji ce ovo isto nadam se da procitaju..
Daltoni thumbnail
Originally posted by: Drya

To je bas bedak,nisam seriju redovno pratila,ali kad god sam mogla pogledala sam epizodu...sto je najgore idu sve bolje i bolje epizode i oni sad skidaju sa programa,ja imam pink 2 ali dosta ljudi nema...Izgleda da smo prezasiceni spanskim serijama kad cak ni Levi vise ne moze da zainteresuje zenski deo gledalaca (sorry Badi Saska )😆

Ja isto imam pink 2 ,ali sam razocarana jer recimo znam da Nada nema i nece biti u mogucnosti da prati..😕
Edited by Daltoni - 10 years ago
Daltoni thumbnail
Originally posted by: saska

A ova za moju ceru

Umalo da zaboravim da se zahvalim za znacku..Ponosno cu je nositi i cuvati..😉
Stephi thumbnail

Truth to unfold in Balika Vadhu!

"Anandi (Toral Rasputra) and Shiv (Siddharth Shukla) reach
Durgadevi hospital where they see that the register which has Ira's delivery reports has been torn. Shiv is seen very upset to know the fact that he is not Ira and Alok's son."

Further more we will see, "When Shiv returns home he is seen very upset and angry and distances himself from the family. His behaviors too upsets the entire family."

An upset Shiv tries his best to find out who his real parents are, "Shiv decides to know the truth behind his identity and starts the hunt to find his parents. Anandi stands as a support system to him. Anandi and Shiv hurriedly go to meet Sarla nurse who was present during the delivery of Ira, to know the true story."

But well, a twist in the tale follows "Alok visits Sarla nurse before Shiv could meet her and tells her to leave the city and go."

Shiv odlazi u bolnicu da sazna istinu o svom rodjenju, ali list sa izvestajem o Irinom porodjaju je pocepan , Shiv je vrlo uznemiren cinjenicom da nije Alokov i Irin sin ,vrlo je ljut i distancira se od porodice a oni su opet vrlo uznemireni zbog njegovog ponasanja. On je odlucan u tome da sazna istinu, Anandi mu pruza podrsku, odlaze da se sretnu sa Sarlom, m.sestrom koja je prisustvovala porodjaju . Al ne lezi vraze, Alok je posetio sestru pre njih i rekao joj da napusti grad. 

smeker thumbnail
Originally posted by: Daltoni

Ovo mi vracas za DD...😆

Da ðŸ˜†
smeker thumbnail
Originally posted by: Daltoni

Smeki,hvala ti za kopiranje njenih odgovora..iako sam ih sve vec procitala istog trena kada si postavila link..drago mi je sto si izdvojila bas one koji nas najvise interesuju i razjasnjavaju mnoge stvari, ne samo nama..vec nekima koji su ziveli u zabludi..a koji ce ovo isto nadam se da procitaju..

Nema na cemu Dal,ovde  jasno pise sve ,tako da nema vise nedoumica.On i ona ne snimaju seriju zajedno,izasla je iz BV jer hoce da snima nesto novo,ja sam bar tako razumela njene odgovore,e ne rzaumem jedino ovo u vezi sa Asifom😲
smeker thumbnail
I am from Montenegro and I would like to ask you to return to "Balika Vadhu"?We miss you,I mean I miss you:p I wish I have Colors Tv,but...Lot of kisses :*
Pratyusha Banerjee
I can't return back to the show again. But would definitely be back somewhere.

If you could rate your self again from 1 to 10 where do you think you would be now?
Pratyusha Banerjee
I would still be Number 1.

pratyusha we want to see u with sidharth sukla again on tv , is it possible?
Pratyusha Banerjee
Hopefully once even Sid is out of the show.
Edited by smeker - 10 years ago
smeker thumbnail
re you coming in any bolly wodd movie or just sticking with small scren? wanna see u in bollywood.
Pratyusha Banerjee
Keep hoping and I'll be there.

Have you any affair with Aijaz??
Pratyusha Banerjee
Noway, he is already married.