Simplypurple Live Feed Tweets!

MissMeow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
http://twitter.com/4simplypurple
Hey all, just wanted to post this in case someone wasn't aware. I'm sure a lot of you remember that a wonderful member of this forum, simplypurple, used to do extensive detailed live feed updates last year, and we all greatly appreciated her work! Now she tweets out every detail from live feed as it happens, so if you don't want to miss anything check out her twitter! Simplypurple, if you read this, thank you so much for your efforts! Much appreciated! 👏😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing. Live feed thread without simply purple's updates is so yawwwnnn. I miss her. 
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MissMeow

http://twitter.com/4simplypurple

Hey all, just wanted to post this in case someone wasn't aware. I'm sure a lot of you remember that a wonderful member of this forum, simplypurple, used to do extensive detailed live feed updates last year, and we all greatly appreciated her work! Now she tweets out every detail from live feed as it happens, so if you don't want to miss anything check out her twitter! Simplypurple, if you read this, thank you so much for your efforts! Much appreciated! 👏😊

Have known S_P for almost 2 years now and she is such a lovely person!

I really wonder why she is not posting here!😲

I mean if she can update on Twitter, she surely can post here as well, isn't it?😊

Some good for nothing jerk would have upset her to take the decision I am sure. 🤢

If you are reading this, please come back Simply_Purple. Forum is wonderful because of good members like you...! Appreciate that!😊

Edited by -Cruiser- - 10 years ago
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for your appreciations. Really don't know what to say. It's very sweet of you all. ❤️ I didn't plan to post at all but 2 members tweeted this thread to me so I dropped by to say thanks. 😊
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes once more SP is doing a fantastic job of giving live updates but this time on twitter. Many times I read her updates and she has an uncanny knack of catching the convos and reporting dem accurately.👏👏👏

Miss her updates on IF.😭
--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: simplypurple

Thanks a lot for your appreciations. Really don't know what to say. It's very sweet of you all. ❤️ I didn't plan to post at all but 2 members tweeted this thread to me so I dropped by to say thanks. 😊

Thank you for your updates...I have followed you on twitter and will read all ur LF updates.. Thanks a ton 😃
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
I really miss our SP
Last season I was glued to her update at da end of the day--yeah without u purple live feed is sumthing bakwas u knw..

Bt I can see her in Twitter:) 
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Hey SP so happy to see you here 😛🤗

Missing u and ur updates badly 😭

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hei purple we miss u:))
simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww, hugs for you all! 🤗❤️