Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinita459 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Just for discussion point:

What is your take on Zoya giving love advise to Dilshad?

Vinita

Saima-Syed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: vinita459

Just for discussion point:

What is your take on Zoya giving love advise to Dilshad?

Vinita

Am not sure what advice she gave...but isn't it like the blind leading the blind...I mean poor women neither one of them have had an easy ride when it comes to matters of the heart. 

vinita459 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saima-Syed

What he wants is probably not possible or so easy, he wants both his families together, but his eldest son resents him so much that he would never forgive him, and from what I read Ayaan has now also taken a stand. When it comes to wanting the best for you family and protecting them, no son will want to see his mother hurt especially at the hands of his father.

Yes Rashid is seen as selfish, Dilshad as naive how she thinks she will survive in SM as the other woman is beyond me and as for Shireen I really have no words.

I totally agree with you. Seriously, I never thought Dilshad will agree to move to SM. That was a shock for me. 😕
vinita459 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saima-Syed

Am not sure what advice she gave...but isn't it like the blind leading the blind...I mean poor women neither one of them have had an easy ride when it comes to matters of the heart.

lol, True

She basically supported and encouraged Dilshad to move to SM. In my opinion, her character is very impulsive. She fails to see the bigger picture.
Saima-Syed thumbnail
Calling out to the Yummy Mummy's 
Kahan ho Aap 

Lol

Hope you are all well 😊
Tamara27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Happy New Year to all the amazing, hardworking, and beautiful Yummy Mummies out here on this forum. I hope 2014 brings you everything you could hope for ❤️
Saima-Syed thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tamara27

Happy New Year to all the amazing, hardworking, and beautiful Yummy Mummies out here on this forum. I hope 2014 brings you everything you could hope for ❤️

Thank You 🤗

Happy new year to you too

And all the yummy mummy's 
vinita459 thumbnail
Happy New Year to all the Yummy Mummy's 🥳
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy new year to all the Yummy Mummy's of QH
kals82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hi moms,
 nice to know i am not the only mom addicted to QH... and IF... happy to know so many are...😉

love the concept... saima and vinita...

i am kalyani, had  a arranged marriage and have son  6 year old...

i am right now suppose to be doing my research... in physics,... lately it looks i am doing research... qubool hai...

nice to know u all... and love the writings of u all... especially saima, tamara7, vinita... love ur story...

happy new year...