Qubool Hai

The Yummy Mummy's of QH: Topic Six 01.07.14 - Pg 82

Saima-Syed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello

This thread has been made to give a big shout out to and invite all the Yummy Mummy's (and Daddy's) of QH. A lot of people on the forum are proud parents of little princes and princesses and we would like to celebrate that.

This is a thread that invites all you beautiful Mummy's out there to join in some fun and chit chat, hey even if you are not a Mummy yet you can still join in.

We come from a global community, we are strangers that have found a common ground and many of us have become good friends all thanks to IF and the QH fandom.

Yummy Mummy's is all about meeting new people, sharing experiences, asking the most sensible to the most craziest questions. I really do hope this reaches out to you and you do join in the fun.

What you say and how much is entirely up to there is nothing to say that you have to tell anyone anything if you don't want to. But what I would say is that we all respect everyone here, their views, life experiences and individuality.

So if you are in Welcome Aboard. We look forward to a new sharing and caring and family orientated QH Thread

Much Love to you All

Vinita & Saima

Rules for Weekly Topics

We are All Humans and all come from different walks of life, it is this very thing that makes us unique and special. 

Our individuality is something to celebrate and that's exactly what we want to do. Please do not hurt anyone's sentiments or their opinions.

There are no rights or wrongs just a group of beautiful people coming together to have mature and intellectual debates and discussions.

There are 5 Rules, that we expect you too stick by.

1. No flaming or badgering, writing hostile or insulting messages aimed at other IF members for sharing their views, ideas and philosophies in life, or any other reason. You can disagree with someone and still be Polite about it

2. Respect difference of opinion

3. No Racism or Sexism or any other form of prejudice is not allowed in any shape or form and will not be tolerated

4. A new topic will be introduced every Monday, please refrain from talking about topics that have been closed

5. Anyone who would like to suggest a topic can do so by PM only, you can PM me or Vinita or both

Thank you in advance for taking part and also for you cooperation 

Topic Index

Topic 1 - Page 48

Topic 2 - Page 53

Topic 3 - Page 70

Topic 4 - Page 76

Topic 5 - Page 78

Topic 6 - Page 82
Edited by Saima-Syed - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm not a Mum but this is such a cute idea! ðŸ˜†
Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
not a mummy yet, but surely wanted to join the gang...😃
VashH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm here !!
I am a mom and hold many treasures !!!Edited by VashH - 10 years ago
vinita459 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KulfiBai

I'm not a Mum but this is such a cute idea!😆

Thanks. Please join us and share some info about u.
vinita459 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanjhari

not a mummy yet, but surely wanted to join the gang...😃

Welcome aboard. Please share some info about you. Thanks
vinita459 thumbnail
Originally posted by: VashH

I'm here !!

Thanks for joining our thread. Please share some info about u.
VashH thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinita459

Thanks for joining our thread. Please share some info about u.

Well ...hmmm .. I married my  high school sweetheart and is the mother of four boys .  
vinita459 thumbnail
Originally posted by: VashH

Well ...hmmm.. I married my high school sweetheart and is the mother of four boys .

Wow, and how old are they? I have two boys age of 4 and 2. They keep me on my toe. How is it to handle 4 boys.
VashH thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinita459

Wow, and how old are they? I have two boys age of 4 and 2. They keep me on my toe. How is it to handle 4 boys.

Sweetie ..you are a child to me . my boys are young men now and I am enjoying their kids  . they are my treasures!!.( my grand children) .I got married when I was 18 and have been married for 37yrs now. I have a wonderful  wonderful family and the most romantic husband ever . I was blessed with four awesome Daughter-in - laws .who allows me to spoil the grand children rotten no questions asked  .