The Yummy Mummy's of QH: Topic Six 01.07.14 - Pg 82 - Page 58

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Perfectionist2

OMG another epiphany! !!!!

Hot Sexy Boyfriend = Lazy Husband

Once they have you..they know ur not going newhere..hence the lazy...watch them wen u actually start slipping away...wen u dont even try😆
So many of you have shared your personal experiences, so i thought of doing mine too...it isn't anything about me, but about one of my cousins...

We are from a  non conservative family, yet my sister chose to have an arranged marriage coz love didn't happen to her... But she got married to the person whom she knew since many years and was chosen by her parents...

They got married and had their best time in their 2 months long honeymoon in abroad...

They came  back and my sister found out about her husband's affair when she was trying her best to get used to her new lifestyle...

She didn't act like a typical wife,instead, she chose to question him directly...
and he, like a 'satyapujari', agreed that he was having an affair...

it was just 2 and a half months to their marriage when my sister got that blow...

she found out that he was attracted to this girl since before their marriage, but it all kick started after they were back from honeymoon..

she decided to talk about it with her in laws... guess what they said: "aaj kal ke ladke aisa karte hai.. thoda adjust kar lo"

my sister is 'aaj kal ki ladki' too...but this type of cheating in marriages has nothing to do with 'aaj' or 'kal'... time might have changed, but the things on which marriages are based on didn't!!!

she still decided to go for a second chance..she didn't shout, didn't over react... she asked him to break all his ties with that woman..but he was not ready to do that...
so the option of second chance did not exist anymore..

she asked him to say the truth... she asked him if he could ever be faithful to their marriage.. he said he was faithful even now..he has no plans to leave my sister..but he can't leave that woman too...
in marriages speaking the truth is important...here, he did speak the truth...

she still had hope... she asked him if those 2 months had any importance to him or not.. he said they were the loveliest days of his life till now.. my sister had more hope then...she again went back to the second chance thing... but his answer did not change...

trust me, if he would have agreed to give this a change again, she would have happily forgiven him.. and it would be easier too as the newness in their marriage was her best weapon...

she called up her dad when her repetitive efforts were a constant failure..the jerk was ready for a divorce, as he claimed that  it was for my sister's happiness...
she didn't say anything more.. and just left...

those two months were  supposed to be the best days of her life too... she was already in love with him, and thought that he was too, which he never denied by the way...

she was mentally, emotionally and physically attached to him..and now she feels like she was nothing more than a commodity in his life...

where was her fault in all this?? her husband was honest to her but honesty didn't come into play when it was about their sacred bond... he did accept that he was cheating on her...but did that help her in any way?? may be yes.. she doesn't believe in marriages any more... she is the only child of her parents... and her parents feel extremely guilty for ruining her life, which i believe was not their fault...

so ya... sometimes infidelity in marriages can break your partner beyond repair...it's harmless if it is only attraction...

so why did he get married?? because of the dowry that he would get in the wedding?? No... there was no dowry thing.. we are strictly against it... 
then why did he do this?? his answer is still the same: No Answer at all!!!! 

bloody *beep beep* jerk!!

Edited by BeYourself - 9 years ago
Originally posted by BeYourself

So many of you have shared your personal experiences, so i thought of doing mine too...it isn't anything about me, but about one of my cousins...

We are from a non conservative family, yet my sister chose to have an arranged marriage coz love didn't happen to her... But she got married to the person whom she knew since many years and was chosen by her parents...

They got married and had their best time in their 2 months long honeymoon in abroad...

They came back and my sister found out about her husband's affair when she was trying her best to get used to her new lifestyle...

She didn't act like a typical wife,instead, she chose to question him directly...
and he, like a 'satyapujari', agreed that he was having an affair...

it was just 2 and a half months to their marriage when my sister got that blow...

she found out that he was attracted to this girl since before their marriage, but it all kick started after they were back from honeymoon..

she decided to talk about it with her in laws... guess what they said: "aaj kal ke ladke aisa karte hai.. thoda adjust kar lo"

my sister is 'aaj kal ki ladki' too...but this type of cheating in marriages has nothing to do with 'aaj' or 'kal'... time might have changed, but the things on which marriages are based on didn't!!!

she still decided to go for a second chance..she didn't shout, didn't over react... she asked him to break all his ties with that woman..but he was not ready to do that...
so the option of second chance did not exist anymore..

she asked him to say the truth... she asked him if he could ever be faithful to their marriage.. he said he was faithful even now..he has no plans to leave my sister..but he can't leave that woman too...
in marriages speaking the truth is important...here, he did speak the truth...

she still had hope... she asked him if those 2 months had any importance to him or not.. he said they were the loveliest days of his life till now.. my sister had more hope then...she again went back to the second chance thing... but his answer did not change...

trust me, if he would have agreed to give this a change again, she would have happily forgiven him.. and it would be easier too as the newness in their marriage was her best weapon...

she called up her dad when her repetitive efforts were a constant failure..the jerk was ready for a divorce, as he claimed that it was for my sister's happiness...
she didn't say anything more.. and just left...

those two months were supposed to be the best days of her life too... she was already in love with him, and thought that he was too, which he never denied by the way...

she was mentally, emotionally and physically attached to him..and now she feels like she was nothing more than a commodity in his life...

where was her fault in all this?? her husband was honest to her but honesty didn't come into play when it was about their sacred bond... he did accept that he was cheating on her...but did that help her in any way?? may be yes.. she doesn't believe in marriages any more... she is the only child of her parents... and her parents feel extremely guilty for ruining her life, which i believe was not their fault...

so ya... sometimes infidelity in marriages can break your partner beyond repair...it's harmless if it is only attraction...

so why did he get married?? because of the dowry that he would get in the wedding?? No... there was no dowry thing.. we are strictly against it...
then why did he do this?? his answer is still the same: No Answer at all!!!!

bloody *beep beep* jerk!!

This is a real sad story 😭
I am feeling so bad for your cousin ... What did that jacka** get out this?
Why did he ruin her life.
These stupid guys ... can't open their mouth in front of their parents and get marry under pressure.
I am sure his parents must be aware of his affair already 😡

I hope your cousin find someone who loves her dearly and once again make her believe in the sacred bond of marriage.
Originally posted by vinita459

This is a real sad story 😭
I am feeling so bad for your cousin ... What did that jacka** get out this?
Why did he ruin her life.
These stupid guys ... can't open their mouth in front of their parents and get marry under pressure.
I am sure his parents must be aware of his affair already 😡

I hope your cousin find someone who loves her dearly and once again make her believe in the sacred bond of marriage.

The situation completely implies that his parents definitely knew about it...
but just imagine their reaction to all this!!!

we still don't know what did he get from all this?
and there is no point in finding it out too..

my sister didn't beg in front of him and neither did she take alimony...

she is trying to start her new life again.. 
but people you know... they have nothing to do with us, yet they still point out that she must have been at fault somewhere...
otherwise why would a guy do such a thing just after 2 months of their marriage???

and now, she is hell determined to not get married again...she doesn't believe in marriages now...why would she?? life did nothing to make her believe in it...

so here it is... only she is the sufferer in all this!!! 

but people you know... they have nothing to do with us, yet they still point out that she must have been at fault somewhere...
otherwise why would a guy do such a thing just after 2 months of their marriage???

and now, she is hell determined to not get married again...she doesn't believe in marriages now...why would she?? life did nothing to make her believe in it...

Terrible incident.
I would not have given him next chance once he said he couldn't leave the other woman.

Its sad Indian Society is such.
I wish the jerk rots in hell.
N suffers from erectile dysfunction for the rest of his life.
Ass hole.

Your cousin is strong..time heals it all.
It's not easy but she might just be in a better place.
At least she is out of his house.
N his parents god really they knew.

Terrible incident.
I would not have given him next chance once he said he couldn't leave the other woman.

Its sad Indian Society is such.
I wish the jerk rots in hell.
N suffers from erectile dysfunction for the rest of his life.
Ass hole.

Your cousin is strong..time heals it all.
It's not easy but she might just be in a better place.
At least she is out of his house.
N his parents god really they knew.

this is just one such incident in our society...
i believe there must be MANY!!!

even if that asshole rots in hell, will it change anything?? No.. nothing!!!

she is out of that hell, just to be in a new hell...
thanks to our society again...

in my family itself, my Bua's husband denied the baby in her womb being his!! 
Hence, a divorce again...

so here it is.. once again, cheating in a different form...

and both the guys were Highly Qualified by the way...

We often say, Education makes a difference.. here, it didn't!!! 

It's a sad sad situation...

And it's getting more and more absurd.

It's sad (so sad)

Why can't we talk it over.

Oh (all) it seems to me...

That sorry seems to be the hardest word.

Courtesy Blue & Elton John
Originally posted by farz_parachute

It's a sad sad situation...

And it's getting more and more absurd.

It's sad (so sad)

Why can't we talk it over.

Oh (all) it seems to me...

That sorry seems to be the hardest word.

Courtesy Blue & Elton John

But sorry doesn't fix anything here.
N I have no answer to this kind of cheating.

Is there nothing called conscience.

I know exactly what do you mean :(
You can't stop people from talking.
And it makes it more hard.
If the marriage didn't work ...it must be girl's fault ...no one blames the guy 😡
Don'y you just hate this hypocrite society 😡

But sorry doesn't fix anything here.
N I have no answer to this kind of cheating.

Is there nothing called conscience.

Sorry can be quite powerful if sincere.

But. True. It doesn't fix anything.

Damn it dude!

Why ruin a girl's life!

And the audacity??!!!!

Men will be men??? What sort of a justification us that????!!!

Men take responsibility. Men provide. Men stay loyal. Man keep their wife happy (intended the singular here, don't want it to be misconstrued)

This is a man. So men will be men should only be used when it is to show the above qualities.

I was thinking if arrange marriage. My man is still lost. And I'm horrible with directions and navigation and maps, so no help from me there...but now. Gotta rethink options.

You sure none of you peoples' boys available?

At least i he goes around cheating I'll have you to deal with him...

Hmmm.

Juliet! I had a whole day to think over your story...and I've made up my mind. You saved the marriage.

Not coz you didn't act on anything, or you refrained. It's coz you knew all along that you're secure in your marriage. You'd never go down that road. And if knew before, he is sure of it now. And you may be right...it could have been erased from his memory this incident.

And I'm sure you're beautiful, so very that it requires no telling.

Oh I honestly thought I'd have nothing to say on this topic.

Look what you people did to me!

Mwahhh