Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarzoo50 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -Crazy4AsYa-

my name is a big mystery on IF... πŸ˜†
aarzoo50 aka heena is my senior...she's in final year...so i guess you all will be consulting her

Saima-Syed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: typhoon

good  thread  πŸ˜†   hello  yummy mummies  chetna here  i am a  student but will joinπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Welcome aboard Chetna, good to have you

No one really needs to be a mummy, this is open to all

😊

What are you studying 
Saima-Syed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -NautankiAsh-

Wait, now I am confused
Mera chotu sa brain overload pe chalegaya
Is this thread only for moms?
Or daughters too? 😳

It's for everyone πŸ˜Š

What more beautiful the a. Daughter to come forward and say something about her mum 

Thank you for joining in
aarzoo50 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saima-Syed

Hey Heena

Thank you for joining in

We have another doctor in the making mashAllah

😊

😳 thankyous thankyous
raneeb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic Saima and Vinita--Yummy Mummys!! What a great idea and thankyou Saima for inviting me!
Brilliant idea to finally think something else besides QH!!! So much more in common now-QH, IF, Asad, KSG and now our precious children!

...and greetings to all you lovely Yummy Mummys... like some of you I thought this forum had all teenagers-- found even a twelve year old!...and was a silent spectator only to read and see snippets of KSG! Many months later I came across and FF written by Bheegi on DMG on Facebook and that led me to discover the  FF, SS, TS and OS! A new world opened for me and I found Saima an dthen Vinita and Tamara and Noe and so many others!

... am pleasantly surprised to see so many Yummy Mummys!

I have never watched an ongoing serial ( as those that know me on this forum can vouch --I cannot handle the suspense--even a Mills and Boon I read the end first!!!!!) QH is the first and I wont say last coz for KSG I may have to go through it again!!! I watch on You Tube -mainly Pakistani serials and movies--they have a definite story and do not veer from it and bring in crap like Tanveer and Zoyaan and Haseenabi just for TRPs etc! I began watching Kuch Toh Log Kahenge because it was  an adaptation of Dhoop Kinare which I had seen in the 90's and Mohnish Behl ( the other great Actor). Stopped as soon as he left for the same  reason--to prolong they veered off the main story instead of ending it... so I graduated to  Sanjeevani on You Tube which ofcourse lead to Dill MIll Gayye---and my admiration for KSG began...
...and that brought me to IF and all you lovely people!! I feel Blessed!

About me...
One of my childhood favourites was the Beatles...'When I am Sixty Four'! I have actually lived it this past year and all that was kind of a vague thought or dream has come true! as I will be 65 in a few months! Life has been good!

I am from UP married to a Bengali-- obviously a love marriage! We have been married for 37 years now and still together and SANE or so we think!!! Our families beg to defer!

I have one son of our own- he is now 34, got married last year! Two elder boys--my eldest sister's boys who were twelve and eight when my sister and her husband died in an accident in the same week and year that my son was born--so we always say we got three boys all together. Never adopted them officially - my old parents were the official guardians but for all practical purposes they chose to be with us and even today HOME means 'Mouse' (term coined for the children for the Mausaji or Masarji) and Masi and wherever we are! We are Blessed!

So lovely to meet all you young and not so young 'yummy mummys'- and reading about you--each one a potential story for all you great writers!

Awesome thread so thankyou Saima and Vinita for sending me an invite! Love the thread!

typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😊

What are you studying 

thank u  saima  di πŸ˜³  

yeah  πŸ˜†   its  a  hell lot  of time for me  to become mummyπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i am  a commerce  student just finished my exams  so enjoy holidaysπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😊

What are you studying 

yeah  thank u saima di πŸ˜³

i am a commerce student  exams just finished so enjoying  vacationsπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

yeah  yaha aane k liye mummy hona jaroori nahiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Avalanche. thumbnail

It's for everyone😊

What more beautiful the a. Daughter to come forward and say something about her mum

Thank you for joining in

Oh okay 😊
Well, I love my mom. I admire her a lot because even though she works a lot, she still has time for my sister and me.
I am looking forwaed to having more mothers in this forum, who will bring out the best in me 😊
DancingBell thumbnail
HI...I am   AKSHAYA frm Kerala...Working in govt Service...Not married ...BUT A FUTURE MOM...πŸ˜†... Edited by aksasya - 9 years ago
raneeb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Edited by raneeb - 9 years ago