Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Im the only actress who can boast of giving films to other actresse

R.K.O thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

It is a treat for fans of Kareena Kapoor Khan as she is everywhere these days, promoting her movie opposite Imran Khan, 'Gori Tere Pyar Mein'. In an interview to Deccan Chronicle, Kareena speaks about letting go of Ram-leela for Gori Tere Pyar Mein.

She says, "I confess that I'm mad. There have been times when I've signed a film and then felt it was wrong. Yes, I was supposed to do 'Ram-Leela' but I changed my mind. I decided to do Gori... instead. With me, it's all about the mood. There are no regrets, I've worked with some really good directors. I've missed the chance to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali. But there's always a next time. I'm the only actress who can boast of giving films to other actresses."

Well, there is the straight forward Kareena Kapoor for you. As for GTPM, it is all set to release this weekend, a week after Ram-leela. We got to wait and watch what magic this bebo-starrer will spew.😕

i like kareena but smtimes her statements r always bold ...😆

why can't actress can be happy for each other success ? specially like actors 🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think this was already posted twice and endlessly debated. lol
R.K.O thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Yankees

I think this was already posted twice and endlessly debated. lol

really god damn 😆..opps i just found this on pinkvilla ...they r always slow to report i guess ...i shld change my topic 😕😆