Nishad Replied To IF Fans - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

• Tuesday

• 11/19, 4:30pm
    Riya Kanjilal
    </strong>

Hey Nishad, do u know that I'm one of ur most " VETERAN" fans of India forums & have written so many articles on you! I came to knw that u too wanted an account to be created on IF on your behalf so that u can chat with us!! OMG!! How can a celebrity be so much nice & down to earth?? U knw what I love U even more & more than I used to..by the way u replied every one who sent u Bday wishes except me U didn't like my wishes? May be am not able to make u happy so am sorry for that!! But my wishes were straight from my heart!! U r a wonderful person dear..U will soar to the greatest height in life as u deserve to be there & I'll keep loving U always...

• <i></i>11/19, 7:01pm
    Nishad Vaidya
    <strong>

No no dear I liked it and u r very good human beaing and superb and I wanted too chat with my fanns on India forum coz they do lotts of thing for me and they love me sooo much so I can at least do this much for them so I made an account so that can chat with them and they r the one who makes u star and I am too living only for my parents and fanns luv u too always

<font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff00cc">Guys...I'm posting you all my convo with Nishad on</font>

<font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff00cc"> FB!! Just tell me has anyone seen any celebrity sooo</font>
<font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff00cc"></font>
<font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff00cc">nice?????😲 All I can say is am PROUD to be his FAN</font>

<font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff00cc">Ooopsss A.C...I'm 🀒 & on cloud 9 as well..yaron main</font>

<font size="5" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff00cc">PAGAL hogayeeeπŸ€ͺ</font>

OMG... first of all Congo dear Riya... u wrote so beautifully to Nishad... n also nishad reply so gentaly... he is super yar... realy on top of al the celebrity...
Originally posted by khushi987

OMG... first of all Congo dear Riya... u wrote so beautifully to Nishad... n also nishad reply so gentaly... he is super yar... realy on top of al the celebrity...
Thanks Urmi dear!!πŸ€— Nishad is really a wonder guy!! Just loving him more & more with passage of time!😊
Originally posted by fg89

ahem...:)
😳
ek aur msg ::
01:16
Aurin Mishu Rahman

One of my India Forum friend Kanika (you must have seen her wonderful post in your birthday thread) has a question for you. She's not using facebook so i'll paste her question here... Kanika: i read in one f your posts that " there s no meaning to life ,its how you define it " so how do u define it nishad ?? is there meaning to ur life ??

01:18
Nishad Vaidya

Ya I define it by

Making people pruff that yes I can do the impossible thing lke ki there r lots of people said ki I can't act I am a bad actor I can do nthng so I proof them so who ever underastimat u show them that my

Main point

thnks liliy fr sharing ..😊

Originally posted by kanika266

ek aur msg ::
01:16
Aurin Mishu Rahman

One of my India Forum friend Kanika (you must have seen her wonderful post in your birthday thread) has a question for you. She's not using facebook so i'll paste her question here... Kanika: i read in one f your posts that " there s no meaning to life ,its how you define it " so how do u define it nishad ?? is there meaning to ur life ??

01:18
Nishad Vaidya

Ya I define it by

Making people pruff that yes I can do the impossible thing lke ki there r lots of people said ki I can't act I am a bad actor I can do nthng so I proof them so who ever underastimat u show them that my

Main point

thnks liliy fr sharing ..😊

What a delightful thought of Nishad that proving the impossible possible is how u define life!!πŸ‘ There's so much to learn from Nishad!!😊...& a lovely question KanikaπŸ‘ & thanks Aurin for putting it up to Nishad!!πŸ‘ Through these we came to know him better & am loving him even more & more!! Am sooo proud to be a Nishadaholic & a Shudayin of him!! By the way Nishad...U r a fabulous actor & u have really PROVED that & are ruling our hearts!!
TFS Kanika dear!!😊
hi lily

yaar missed you kahaan gayab ho jati hai
tere bin forum soona lage re
and i have msgd NV more ques with d help of aurin waiting for his reply :-(
[QUOTE=kanika266]hi lily

[/QUOTE

Hey Kanika i too am waiting for his reply!
I think i should've asked one question at a time.
This is the last reply that came from him

• My friend from India Forum Kanika, is absolutely crazy about you! She wants to know you better. As she is not in facebook, she sent me this message on the forum...

From Kanika: "hi yaar aurin please yeh sab sawal usse puch le agar aaj meri zindagi ka aakhri din hota toh yeh meri aakri icha hoti please meri aakhri icha puri kar de ..usse msg karna please

Nishad Vaidya Slam Book

1) At what age you joined theater? How was the experience?

2) Why did you want to become an actor? Do you have friends/ relatives in this field?

3) What is it that motivates you and makes you get going in all the situations?

4) One person you can't imagine your life without??

5) You start your day with??

6) If not an actor then what??

7) Did your family support you?

Favourite colour??

9) Favourite food??

10 ) Favourite Place??

11) How would be the Dream date??

12 ) Any interesting incident on d the sets /your journey which you would like to share?"

• 23/11/2013 02:06
    Aurin Mishu Rahman

Please try to reply if possible. Take care...Love you

• 23/11/2013 02:21
    Nishad Vaidya

Thankx tc love u

Edited by AurinMishu - 10 years ago
hey aurin usse sirf ques mail karna tha tunne woh akhri khwaish wali baat bhi keh di shit :-( :-( :-( woh to tuje   kaha tha sit :-( abi toh sachi mein complete crazy :-(  i feel like killing you for this urrghh bt sorry
Edited by kanika266 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by kanika266

hi lily

Yaar Kanika, meri niece ko dengue hua tha😭 isliye nahi aapayi forum..I missed uall a lot sweetie!!..but ab main aagayi hu!!πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by lily.lotus.rosy

Yaar Kanika, meri niece ko dengue hua tha😭 isliye nahi aapayi forum..I missed uall a lot sweetie!!..but ab main aagayi hu!!πŸ˜‰

ab kaisi hain ??? 
welcome back tum dono jab ni hote toh forum bahut soona hota hain ...